I Could Not Change The Past, But I Will Have Better Future

" I'm an autobot Please " shouted ratchet before he was killed. Optimus blinked his optics online and just stared at the ceiling. So many of his family were taken from him all due to his trust in others, he should've seen this coming, should've been there to save them. Optimus sat up quickly and clenched his servos before placing his helm against them and felt a single trail of lubricant fall.  Cade walked towards his barn lab and froze hearing something like crying, but with a more metallic sound to it. Cade opened his door gently and moved inside. Looking around for the thing making the sounds and froze " Optimus " he spoke gently.  Optimus' optics widened just a bit, before he turned to cade " cade I did not hear you come in " he spoke, wiping his face plate as best as he could.  Cade frowned " Optimus please tell me what's wrong " he spoke, hoping the transformer would finally rely on him and let his feelings out " please don't hide from me your my friend, my best friend " he spoke.  Optimus finally broke and loud moans and groans which sounded like metal grinding together echoed in the barn. Cade moved quickly and hugged Optimus peds " I'm here Optimus i got you man, just talk to me let it out " he spoke, really he was begging by now. Optimus looked down at cade " I lost them all of them cade ratchet, ironhide, jazz " he spoke hoarsely. Cade looked at Optimus with a frown " I I haven't lost many like you have, but I lost my wife after Tessa was born, and I thought I would fall apart, but I looked a Tessa and I knew I had to stay strong for her cause she was all I had left " he spoke. Optimus looked at cade and smiled he was right leaning down he picked Cade up and moved him close to his face plate" thank you Cade Yeager for everything you've done " he smiled. Cade flushed rubbing his neck " ahh old wreck it wasn't nothing " he spoke, and looked everywhere that wasn't Optimus optics. Optimus chuckled and looked at Cade closely now that he had time to. The human was interesting and headstrong, something that Optimus liked about cade, but out of everything he loved the man's stubbornness. Cade reminded him of Ironhide and Ratchet a lot if the two were here they would get along very well " Cade " . Cade looked at Optimus and froze when metal lips touched his face, he froze in shock before pulling back with a bright flush "  what was that " he asked flustered. Optimus chuckled at Cade's face plate at how red it was " I'm interested in you, more than friendship" he spoke truthfully looking at Cade, his optics roaming the man's form. Cade gapped looking at Optimus in shock " you, you mean that you like me romantically " he asked in shock. Optimus nodded " yes " he spoke straight forward, no sense in hiding it any longer. Cade gasped when Optimus shrunk down to human size " you can shrink why didn't you guys te_mmm" Cade was cut off when Optimus kissed him. Metal lips met smooth skin in a gentle, yet rough kiss. Cade groaned and moved, wrapping his arms around Optimus' neck. He could feel the Autobots strange rubber tongue pushing at his lips, opening his mouth Cade let out a loud moan " Mmm" he groaned as Optimus tongue searched his mouth diving down almost choking him. Pulling back Cade panted loudly " Fuck Old Wreck need to breath mmm" cade gasped when Optimus pushed down onto the floor with a rough kiss. 

Loud moans and the sound of skin meeting metal could be heard inside of the barn. Optimus had cade on his back legs spread wide, thrusting slowly inside of the human. Cade moaned loudly " f_fuck your huge uhn ~" he groaned with each thrust Optimus gave. The transformer was stretching him out so much he could feel the bots cock deep in his stomach. " Cade, you feel so wonderful," said Optimus, Cade went to look at Optimus, only to shout out loudly and toss his head back when the bot  gave a hard, stronger thrust inside of him. " Oh fuck " he cried and scratched at the ground " Optimus!" He shouted the primes name loudly when he began thrusting faster and harder. " You feel so good Cade, you like taking my spike so well don't you ~" asked Optimus with a low rumbling purr. Cade moaned loudly " ahh yes yes I do please please " he begged and moved wrapping his legs around the prime. Optimus groaned looking at Cade like this, it was beautiful seeing his human so wrecked " Cade I'm going to spark you my beautiful human " he growled and overloaded when Cade tightened against him.

Months went by after cade and Optimus got together inside of the barn lab, and for cade he would never change a damn thing he loved Optimus a lot. Cade groaned walking out of the bathroom " I think I need a doctor. I've been throwing my guts out for about a month now " he spoke walking out the door to Optimus. The bot was waiting for him " then let us be off sweetspark " said Optimus who was transforming and opened the door for cade. Cade gaped looking at pictures that were given to him after the ultrasound. Two little bodies were inside of him growing and living. Cade held his face " fuck what do I tell him " he said aloud. Getting out of the hospital Cade went to Optimus and hopped inside of him when the prime opened the door. Optimus frowned, cade wasn't speaking " cade " he spoke waiting for answers. Cade took in a breath " how, how do you feel about kids " he asked looking at Optimus dashboard" I do not mind them, why do you ask?". Cade took out the picture and held it close " I'm I'm pregnant or sparked Optimus " he rasped gently. Everything was quiet and this freaked Cade out a bit, did Optimus not want him anymore. Cade yelped out when Optimus transformed and stood alongside the highway " O Optimus?". Optimus gave Cade a bright smile, something he hasn't done in eons. " I would chartist them, ohh cade " he spoke and leaned in and gave his sweet spark a nuzzle " I love you very much ". Cade smiled brightly and kissed Optimus' big metal lips. 

2 years had gone by for them and two beautiful sparklings were born into Cade's family. Himself and Optimus did everything for their young ones and Tessa was an amazing big sister along with bumblebee as their older brother. Cade smiled sitting on Optimus' legs and watched his little ones play with their older siblings " I wouldn't change it for anything" he spoke and turned to his lover. Optimus nodded and kissed Cade " that we can agree on my one ".