Unicron Falling and Prime Rising Love

Cade sighed as he worked on his new barn he frowned listening to the silents it wasn't right he missed the bot but after they defeated queentessa they left in their ship without even a good by. cade sighed as he hammered more only to freesze " cade yeager we need your help " he turned and saw will " lennox " he got down and hopped into the car he watched as they pulled into a military base cade hummed " why am i here again" he spoke rasing a brow. lennox turned to the man with a grimce " we have been getting off readings from a unknown energy sort barried deep withen the earth but its slowly rising " cade frowned " well fuck thats not good at ...all
" he gapped seeing how big the reading was " you have tried to contact optimus" he asked . will sighed " we have i believe this is our war " said the man. Cade frowned and looked at the reading he sighed he was again saving the world this time on his own he walked around but froze seeing the communicator and picked up " hey old wreck if your hearing this .... this probably gonna be my last a war is brewing here once again ... and i've been called to stop it ... i i just wanted to let you know that i mess you guys you the most love yeah prime" he then walked away grabbing his gear and weapon " alright lets get thi shit over with " he spoke and followed the soldiers on to the chopper.

a few light years from earth on  a newly rebuilt cybertron

optimus was helping some of his bots with repairs as well as handling the meetings for concil he sighed head back into his office he looked at the communicator and hummed wanting hear the latest human voice which was will he scowled like he would risk his family for their government again he turned only to freeze " hey old wreck if your hearing this " optimus fully turned " cade " he leaned closer to the communicator with a frown " this is probably gonna be my last a war is brewing here once again" optimus stood up at a fast rate with a anger and worry cade wasn't supposed to join any more wars dealing with his kind " and i've been called to stop it " optimus roared out " NOOO" he turned hearing the last part " i i just wanted to let you know that i mess you guys you the most love yeah prime " optimus fell onto his knees and gripped his spark which roared away in his chamber " ohhh cade " he got up with a determine look and walked out he called his autobots and went to the space bridge 'Autobots we go to earth and stop the uprising we bring cade back home " he growled. crosshairs smirked " ahhh hell someone done went and fucked with our family lets go lay some hate " he twirled his gun and walked into the ship. hound lite his bult cigar " its a bad idea but cade family shit " he  pushed crosshairs and enter the ship the others joined in with words of their own. optimus smiled and walked to the controls and they blasted into the bridge .

with cade yeager.

cade ducked as another cannon went off near him " LENNOX CALL THE F 40/2s " he shouted asking for a air strike and smirked when the pruple eye cybertrions fell but their where different all these cybertronians came up from the ground cade felt something watching him and lennox's team as they approached where the signal was coming from only to freeze seeing giant cybertronian servos popping up from the ground he followed it and gapped they where looking at a cybertronian but he was bigger then even optimus " lennox please tell me we can kill this thing " he asked

( i do not own that picture )

lennox frowned " lord help us " he spoke with a whisper just as those sinister optics online " I AM DISTRUCTION ALL SHALL DIE BEFORE UNICRON " the giant cybertronian stood rumbling the earth he turned to the humans and looked directly  at cade. cade froze " um lennox cray robot is looking at me " he shouted at the man " WHAT the hell do you want me to do ask to look away " scowled the man in question. cade looked up and glared at unicron " shit i have and idea stupid but maybe i can distract long enough for you guy's to find a weakness " thats suicide " shouted lennoc but froze seeing the man gone " cade " he shouted. cade stood on a cliff " you want me come get me " he pointed his gun and shot at the cybertronian only to freeze when it actually hurt the mech. unicron growled "you have courage pest and the smell of prime leangers on you "cade gulped as the mech stood up straight ( what the shit did i get myself into ) " NOW DIE !!!" it was like slow motion.

with the autobots

optimus glared as he cut threw the rising cybertronians this made the priem worry more this was only ome cybertronian that could do this he looked around cutting the heads off dead rising cybertroniand only to freeze retracting his battle mask " CADE!!!" he shouted seeing his human standing up against unicron optimus trasformed rushing over just as the cybertronian lifted his blaster optimus transformed and flipped landing in front of cade he looked up battle mask  retracting " unicron " he growled. unicron glared and roared"DESIPLE OF PRIMUS SHALL ALL FALL "  optimus was prepared and the fight began godly like mechs battling shook the world.

with cade

cade shouted out as he ducked unicrons swings as he helped optimus his heart hammering each time optimus was grab cade was their to help him cade smiled this was familiar him and optimus together again fighting to save the world. unicron looked down " UNLESS PEST " cade froze only to moan as his back and side hit a wall he tumbled and fell over.

with optimus

optimus felt like it was slow motion " CADE!! NOOOOOOO" he turned to unicron with roar he swung and flipped jumping onto the cybertronians spark and slamb his knight sword down with howl of rage " I"LLL KILL FOR THIS YOU DIE " shouted optimus as he dung into the titians spark and pulled " I RISR YOU,,,fall" optimus vented as pulled himself up from unicrons dead body and turned getting down and walked over " cade " he spoke softly then fell to his knee peds and let out a mornful howl " NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" .

with cade

cade felt like he was floating in air thats when he heard voice " this is not the end go breath our air live as long as we do not as a human but as cybertronian as a prime good luck cade yeager prime .cade froze as he felt his body shifting.

with optimus

optimus had lubericant falling from his optics only to back up as cades body began to glow he starred then gasped seeing a cybertronian in cades place " c cade yeager " he spoke walking over and picked the mech up his frame was brown and green. optimus watched as green optics flickered online his spark swore as that familiar voice came from the mech " optimus " optimus then watched as the mechs optics went back offline he smiled" yes cade let us go home sweetspark " he spoke then went to his ship.

with cade
when cade woke up he felt different he sat up and hummed " easy cade " he turned and froze " optimus " he asked insurprise he froze when the mech didn't look as tall as before he look down and gapped " HOLLY SHIT" he jerked only to stop do to a servo on his back " calm yourself you where given a second chance you died cade " cade froze mouth agapped and let out air as he looked at optimus " who would have thought a inventors dream would come true "he laughed and smiled as optimus chuckled. optimus smiled as he looked at his sweetspark he leaned forward and placed their helm together " well figure out together " he spoke. cade smiled then smirked " didn't we do that before " he chuckled only to gasp as he was pushed back and he looked up inot those blue optics. optimus purred and smirked as he looked down into green " that we did cade but now we can do it together for as long as we live " optimus then kissed cade. cade froze optics wide before he closed them and kissed back wrapping his servo around optimus few seconds later cade pulled back " yeah together your stuck with me old wreck eeehhh" cade squeaked as he felt his covers open he blushed seeing his cock or  was it spike now out and hard he looked at optimus and froze with a shiver " o optim____ AHHH" cade moaned as something big pressed deep inside of him. optimus couldn't take it anymore he need cade wanted him in every way he soon began thrusting hi spike in cade hard and deep " cade open now please " he spoke tapping his lovers spark chamber. cade moaned and open it with a snap he soon shouted in bliss as he came clutching onto optimus felling the raw power of the mechs sparkbonding. later cade was a full fledge mechanic and medical officer along side optimus they could take on the world. optimus looked up as cade laid against him " the world falls in many forms and shapes i am optimus prime and ia say this to all matter of life  if we fight these wars together will we forever proveil "

(i hope yous guys like my own request )