♡ F O U R ♡

Abigail's POV

"Elijah, what are you doing here?" I asked, I knew from Klaus that he was in town but I didn't know why he was here specifically, I'm not sure if my brothers would be very pleased with me, having a conversation with an original that they have tried to murder.

"Well, Niklaus had said he bumped into you earlier and I decided I should find you to give you a proper greeting." Elijah explained

"Well as nice as that is, I must be getting back inside before my brothers see me out here, talking to someone they've attempted to kill, I can only imagine they have tried more then once." I said in an attempt to leave the conversation and get into the comfort of a bed.

"So they've told you about that?" He questioned, raising and eyebrow.

"Well yeah, and they asked if I knew how to kill you all, like so you stay dead." I explained, finishing my sentence with a sigh.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you know how." Elijah guessed and he would be right.

"Yeah, I know how, but they'll have to figure it out by themselves." I said with a smirk.

"Very well, goodbye Abigail." Elijah said, smiling.

"Goodbye Elijah." I said, returning the smile and turning around before speeding off.

I grabbed my bags from the floor next to my car and walked back into the house. Damon and Stefan were both in the parlour still, Damon was still sat down drinking bourbon and Stefan was now sat on a chair in the corner of the room, reading a book.

"Thanks again for letting me stay here." I said with a smile.

"Well, it's the Salvatore boarding house and you're a Salvatore." Stefan responded.

"Obviously," I said, giggling, "I'm gonna head upstairs, I need some rest."

"Ok, see you in the morning." Stefan smiled at me.

"Night Damon." I said to my dear brother.

"Whatever." He called out as I walked upstairs.

I walked through the hallway until I got to a dark oak door, I opened the door and scanned the room, at the back of the room, there was a dark oak framed, king sized bed with white sheets on, on either side of the bed were two end tables both with candles on and one with a clock. In the back corner of the room was a dark oak dressing table with a large circle mirror hanging above it. Against the wall near the door was a dark oak, mostly empty, bookcase, it had a few candle on some of the shelves and a few books that I had enjoyed reading during my childhood. Finally, there was a vanity table, with large mirrors and a chair, were against the wall opposite the bed.

I just dropped my bags on the floor at the end of my bed and jumped onto my bed, falling asleep without changing my clothes.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up pretty early and put my clothes away after choosing what I'm going to wear. I walked downstairs to see Damon and Stefan walking out the front door.

An hour later

An hour later

I lay on the couch reading a book, I was so invested in the book I was reading that I didn't realise anyone had walked through the door until a voice spoke out.

"Damon? Stefan?" The voice called out. The girl had long brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"Katherine?" I asked, I wasn't sure it was her but I asked anyway.

"No, I'm Elena Gilbert. Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Abigail Salvatore, anyway Damon and Stefan aren't here and I'm not sure when they'll be back, so can I take a message?" I asked, not giving her time to react to my last name.

"Salvatore? How are you related to Damon and Stefan?" She questioned, how many questions does she ask?

"I'm their younger sister." I said, quickly.

Just then Stefan and Damon both walked through the front door.

"Abigail?" Damon called out in question.

"Yeah?" I responded back with a question.

"We need to ask you some more questions about the Mikaelson's before we go to the dinner this evening." Damon smirked and Stefan had a questioning look on his face.