♡ T W O ♡

Abigail's POV
I exited the grill and walked down the street, I was planning on taking a walk around Mystic Falls and see everything that has changed, as I continued down the street I bumped into someone, before I could fall to the ground the person grabbed me and helped me regain my balance.

"Sorry, love", the voice spoke, they had a British accent and a voice that I recognised. I looked them in the eye before speaking.

"Klaus?" I said although it came out more like a question, I was shocked.

"Abigail, its been a while", Klaus grinned

"Yeah it has, well I'm gonna get going, I need to go see my brothers soon, see you around" I responded, I really wanted to leave, I went to walk past him but he stepped in front of me

"Why don't you and your brothers join me and Elijah for a meal tomorrow evening?", Klaus asked, at least I think it was meant to be a question but it seemed quite demanding

"I'm not sure they'd be up for it," I answered truthfully

"Well, they've already agreed, since you're in town you might as well join us." He said, grinning once again.

"Fine, whatever, I'll be there." I gave in, to tell the truth Klaus scared, not as much as he scared some others but he still scared me. When I first met him, I had also met Elijah and Rebekah for the first time, it was a very brief introduction but I spent some more time with him in Chicago 1922, along with Rebekah and Stefan.

"Good, see you tomorrow then," he said smiling then walking away.

I walked around for a while, eventually ending up at the cemetery, I'm not sure how I got here but I did, I walked through the gate and over to where the Salvatore crypt was (A/N~ I think thats what its called) surprisingly it was still in tact, a few bricks were slightly damaged and there were plants growing up the sides but it just added scenery and gave it some personality. I looked at the crypt once more then turned around to leave the cemetery, I headed back to the town centre where my car still was, when I saw my car I walked over to it an unlocked it, I got into the drivers seat and started the engine before driving to the boarding house. I pulled up outside the boarding house and got out my car, locking it behind me. I walked up to the big wooden door and knocked nervously, a few seconds later the door was pulled open revealing Stefan.

"Abigail? What are you doing here?" Stefan asked, well then its obvious Damon didn't mention anything.

"Well, I ran into Damon earlier and he told me to come here, I'll explain everything to the both of you, since you both clearly want to know." I said to him, I really just wanted to get this over with.

"Damon knows your here?" He asked yet another question

"What's with all the questions?" I asked

"Just come in" he said and stood to the side to let me in, I followed him into the living room. There were three couches, a few armchairs and shelves placed around the room and there was a table behind one of the couches that had a few bottles of bourbon and some glasses on.

"Abi, glad you could make it." Damon spoke, and smirked, he was holding a glass of bourbon that was nearly empty.

"Well, I sort of had to come otherwise you wouldn't have left me alone." I said slightly annoyed and rolling my eyes.

"Now, little sister, why would that be true?" He questioned, that stupid smirk still on his face.

"Because I know you Damon, you don't leave anything alone until you get your way," I said it was the truth, he wouldn't give up complaining or being annoying 'til he got his way.

"Just tell us why you're here." Stefan spoke for the first time in a few minutes.

"Ugh, fine," I said then took a seat on the couch opposite from the one Damon was sat on, Stefan stood behind the couch Damon was on, leaning against it. "I came back here because I needed a break from everything going on in my life and if I had know you two were going to be here I wouldn't have come. I had been living in Florida for a few years, everything was completely fine at first until somehow a few werewolves had figured out I had a connection to Klaus."

"You know Klaus?" Stefan asked confused and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." I admitted, "anyway as I was saying, a few werewolves found out about my connection to Klaus and they were angry about being turned to hybrids, something about not wanting anything to do with being a vampire, well anyway they started following me, they wanted answers of where Klaus was so they could get their revenge."

"Did you know where Klaus was?" Damon asked

"No, today is the first time I have seen him in around 50 years, I think." I said, honestly. "Well, continuing my story, I had told them I had no idea where he was, but they just wouldn't leave me alone, one night I had gotten back to where I was staying and a werewolf was waiting outside for me, they were close to biting me but I was able to snap their neck before they could, that's when I decided it was time to leave so I left the next week, I chose to come back here, but I don't know why." I finished my story.

"Well, why the fake name?" Damon asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Fake name?" Stefan asked in complete confusion

"Yes, in the grill earlier today she gave Ric a fake name." Damon answered his question.

"Oh,that, well," I started, "There are a few reasons but the main one being the two of you," I said, gesturing to the both of them, they both raised an eyebrow, signalling for me to continue, "you both do some stupid, terrible and unforgivable things every now and then, and because of that I had to face the consequences, it all started in 1925 but I changed my name in '26 when I moved to Las Vegas, I figured it would be harder for people to track me down, it obviously didn't work very well though. The 70s is when I had it the worst and actually almost died."

"You almost died?" Damon asked and I just nodded.

"Carry on." Stefan said

"It was a time in the 70s when Stefan was a ripper and he had killed a few dozen people, at the time anyway, the friends of a few of those people were vampires, strong ones as well, they took me to this abandoned place and completely tortured me, I was hanging onto my life, when someone saved me, the person killed my attackers, I don't know how they found me but they did." I finished, my eyes were definitely watering, I almost cried whenever I thought about it.

"Do you know who it was that saved you?" Stefan asked

"I do." I replied

"Who?" Stefan and Damon both asked at the same time.

I sighed before answering...