♡ T H R E E ♡

Abigail's POV

I sighed before answering, " you aren't gonna like the answer."

"Just tell us." Damon demanded

"Elijah Mikaelson." I said in a slight whisper, but obviously they could here me.

"Did you know Elijah before that?" Damon questioned, quite angry.

"Yeah, I had met him a couple times before." I answered honestly.

"How?" Stefan asked, surprisingly he was pretty unbothered by the situation.

"I don't remember our first meeting very well but I think it was 1912, and we met at night on some street, we bumped into each other and went for drinks, after that we hadn't seen each other until 1914, once again it wasn't for very long, maybe only a few hours." I told part of the story

"Was that the last time you saw him before he saved you?" Stefan asked, still unfazed.

"Umm...no" I answered, I looked over at Damon and he raised an eyebrow signalling for me to continue, "I saw him again in 1926, a few months after I moved to Las Vegas, that time we saw each other a few days in a row and formed a pretty good friendship, the nights we would spend at a casino and the days we would spend doing whatever, after that he left Las Vegas, I then saw him again in 1931, I don't remember where, I moved around quite a lot in the 30s, the last time I saw him before he saved me was at some time in the 50s, maybe for about 4 months in Europe." I finished telling my story though it was more like a timeline.

"So you know a lot about him?" Damon asked and I nodded, "And you know how to kill him?"

"Well, yeah but why would you wanna do that?" I answered with a question.

"Just would've been useful not too long ago" Damon answered, like it wasn't a big deal.

"You wanted to kill an original?" I asked, concerned.

"Still do." Stefan responded for Damon. "Well you know, two of them."

"You do realise there is more then just Elijah and Klaus don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, but they are the only ones undaggered." Stefan replied.

"Just because they're daggered doesn't mean they're dead." I said.

"Oh we know." Damon said with a smirk and raising both his eyebrows.

"You've tried killing them, haven't you?" I asked, obviously I knew the answer but I needed to hear it from them.

"Well, yeah." Damon admitted and glared at me.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I asked, were they really that stupid.

"Just tell us how to kill them." Damon said, ignoring my question.

"If you manage to permanently kill an original then every vampire from their bloodline dies." I say.

"As if that's true." Damon said, annoyed for some reason

"You know what, do whatever you want, just know you're putting us all at risk, non of us know what bloodline we descend from, you kill Elijah, one of us could die, same with any original." I said, trying to explain the situation, obviously Damon wouldn't listen.

"Ugh, whatever."  Damon responded.

"I need to get going, I don't know where I'm meant to stay tonight." I said, getting up from my seat on the couch. "Oh by the way, I'll be joining you both for that dinner with Klaus and Elijah." I said, looking over at Damon with a smirk on my face.

"No you won't." Damon said, the same annoyance in his voice as earlier.

"Bye." I said and waved, ignoring what Damon had said. I walked past Damon and towards the front door but was stopped in my tracks.

"Abigail," Stefan called out, I turned around and looked at him, "why don't you stay here?" He suggested.

"You sure?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you can stay in one of the spare rooms."  Stefan said, with a slight smile

"Thank you," I said with a big smile on my face, I walked over and gave him a hug.

"It's no problem, your my little sister, I sort of have to care about you." He said, hugging me back, and I let out a small laugh before pulling away from him.

"I just need to grab my bag from my car." I said and walked to the front door, opening it and stepping out, I closed the door behind me and walked over to my car before unlocking it, I walked up to the trunk and opened it and grabbed my bag, I closed the trunk, locked my car and turned around only to be faced with a figure. I looked up to see who it was, "Elijah?" I questioned.

"Hello, Abigail." Elijah responded, though it was dark, I could see a slight smile on his face.