7

third person.

the pair arrived at Daniel's place, Arabella not realising he lived with his parents still. she got out her car, pulling her bag over he shoulder, and making her way up his drive with him.

"are your family home?" Arabella asked, looking at Daniel before they entered.

"yeah" Daniel replied. "don't worry about it, we'll go straight to my room"

"okay" is all Arabella could say before herself and Daniel entered his house.

the pair made their way to his room, not bumping into anyone, until they got to his door.

"who might this be?" Daniel's brother, Christian, asked with a friendly look. Arabella gave him a smile as Christian looked between her and his brother. "i'm Christian, Daniel's brother"

"i'm Arabella" she introduced herself. she looked up at Daniel who was looking towards Christian with an annoyed expression.

"we're just gonna write and order takeout" Daniel explained.

"and not tell the family?" Christian said in a gasp, clearly annoying Daniel. "how about i call Anna up here?"

"piss off" Daniel said, pulling Arabella into his room with him, slamming the door behind them. "sorry"

"it's fine" Arabella said with a smile. "your brothers nice"

"sorry about him" Danie apologised again, placing his bag on his dresser. "what takeout do you want?"

an hour or so had passed. Arabella and Daniel had their takeout, and were eating it on his wooden floor. the pair decided on chinese food, with persuasion from Arabella.

"what's your middle name, Daniel?" Arabella asked, poking her food with the chopsticks.

"James" he answered, looking up at her. "yours?"

"Nova" she replied with a smile.

"pretty" Daniel complimented, earning a smile from Arabella. "sorry if the boys were weird today"

"it's cool" Arabella spoke. "they were nice"

"Jonah thinks i have a crush on you" Daniel said, alerting Arabella.

"and you don't?" Arabella scoffed, then began laughing.

"no" Daniel claimed. "i don't"

Arabella nodded her head laughing, pushing Daniel to laugh too. "try not to cry yourself to sleep, Arabella"

"why?" Arabella scoffed. "because you assume i have a crush on you"

"you said it yourself, Arabella" Daniel smirked. Arabella rolled her eyes, placing her now empty takeout box on his desk.

Arabella crawled closer to him, making eye contact with him the whole time. she put her legs round hair torso, sitting on his lap lightly.

he kept her eyes on her, placing his takeout box next to him. Arabella placed on arm round his neck and playing with his hair, at the front of his head, with the other.

she looked down at him, leaning in. their noses touching slightly, Daniel put his hand on her face, studying each detail.

"look who can't take their eyes off me now" Arabella said in a whisper, looking at his eyes. "and i thought you were the dominant one"

"you barely know me, Arabella" Daniel muttered. butterflies formed in Arabella's stomach from the way he said her name.

suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Arabella quickly sat down next to him grabbing Daniel's takeout in her hand.

a young girl, around Arabella's age appeared at the door with a friendly, welcoming smile. "Christian said you had a girl over, i didn't believe him"

"turns out you do"

"yeah" Daniel returned. "did you need something?"

"just coming to introduce myself" she began. "hi, i'm Anna"

"i'm Arabella" she replied with a smile. "it's nice to meet you"

"you too" Anna expressed. "i'm gonna go now"

"just some advice" Anna added. "don't let Daniel take advantage of you"

"Anna!" Daniel shouted. Anna laughed, leaving the room, closing the door behind her. "she-"

"was joking" Arabella finished, receiving a nod. "she's funny"

Daniel looked over at Arabella, watching her fill her mouth with his food. "that's literally mine!"

instagram.

jonahmarais, seaveydaniel, and 276,827 others liked this post

arabellabennett: driving home at midnight lol

view all comments

username: drive safe

username: so excited for ur new music

jonahmarias: you're still wearing that outfit
→username: oh jonah
arabellabennett: yes because i haven't gone home yet aCtually

username: can i be u

caitlinperez: dont fall asleep
arabellabennett: i'll try my best

username: ew

username: ugly

seaveydaniel: dont die
→username: when he cares🥰
arabellabennett: i wont

username: ur so pretty

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
i don't wanna go back to school yet :(