Part 29 - Threatening

Thor was walking back and forth in front of the Avengers.

"Thor please calm down. I am sure we can save Loki and the rest.", Bruce told the stressed thunderer.

"And if not ? This was all a huge mistake. We shouldn't have had mixed ourselves too much into all of this. Now my Brother is in grave danger !", Thor yelled out, stressed.

"Thor ! Nothing bad will happen to Loki. He is strong and clever. He will make it if we can't.", Natasha told him.

"How heart warming. Makes my eyes come to tears at the little scene infront of me.", a voice mocked.

They turned around and saw another robot. They stood and waited.

"What do you have ?", Tony asked.

"Loki has only two days left to have his own body. I would hurry if I were you, to get Destiny, what she wants.", the robot said darkly.

"What does she want ?!", Thor asked.

"The colourful little vial you took from Midgard to Asgard. It is hidden in the vault. Loki told me."

"Why should I do that ?"

"Because HYDRA once took exactly that, what is in the vial, from her and it traveled around. From HYDRA to SHIELD and now to Asgard. Odin knows that it was something important to someone. He refuses to give it back."

"What is in that vial ?", Ash asked urgently.

The robot looked at the window. It walked to it, hands behind the back. After it stood there, enjoying the view, it sighed sadly.

"I hate to talk to you...Josef Vow.", the name it spat out like poison, "But I will answer you that."

Everyone waited for the answer.

"In that vial...is her soul."

Ash and everyone else gasped in horror.

"Odin knew what he is keeping and he will never give it back willingtly. At first our plan was it to help, then her time suddenly shortened and we planned on taking Loki, threatening Odin with Loki's life at the string. But she got even worse and now he is chosen for another new creation of a soul."

"The voices were from the souls that refused to get fused together and now it is falling apart again ! That is why she was acting so strange and out of character !", Ash yelled in utter realization and horror.

The robot nodded in answer.

"Very good, Josef Vow. You figured it out."

"Stop calling me Josef Vow ! My name is Ash Aki Dust !"

The robot turned around, eyes red and full of hatred and anger.

"I KNOW THAT !!! It was you, who chose that name !!!", the robot snarled out.

Ash fell silent.

"I can not believe it...", Ash mumbled.

He saw a Symbol on the robot's neck. And he knew that person too well. It was their Symbol. The Symbol was Loki's helmet with two snakes, cat ears and a little wolf. Ash stepped back and stared at the robot in utter horror.

"No...You would never do this on your own... Not you...", he whispered at the robot in terror.

The robot laughed. Everyone looked confused at them. First Ash and then the robot. It made a mocking bow.

"You really thought that I let Odin get away with all this ? That I let you get away with this ? Aki ? Mally ? Forget it. I never intented it.", the robot said.

"Destiny please stop this and give Loki back ! I will talk to the Allfather !", Ash pleaded.

Everyone gasped and had wide eyes. They stared at the robot. The robot's hands were formed into tight fists. It stomped over to Ash and boxed him across the jaw. He yelped and fell.

"SHUT UP YOU BLOODY TRAITOR !!!! Either you get me my soul back, or Loki will carry the consequences ! I am sick of falling apart and people playing experiments on MY SOUL !!!! And if Odin refuses, then I will go get it myself, after I took Loki's soul with me !!! And he can be damn sure that I will take Frigga's soul with me !!! To create myself a new and stronger soul !!!", the robot hissed in hatred.

"Sister see reason, please ! I-!"

"I AM NOT YOUR SISTER !!!! YOU ARE NOT MY DAMN BROTHER !!!", the robot yelled.

"Killing Loki and taking his soul is not right ! You know it is not ! It is unfair ! He didn't know !", Ash yelled furious.

"I DO NOT CARE !!!"

"YOU SHOULD !!!"

"If you want to survive you do everything to accomplish it. Remember that sentence, JOSEF VOW ?!"

Ash stared at the robot in utter horror. He said that, as he was without a soul.

"It was a mistake to say that. I was wrong, Destiny.", he told her.

"Well, too bad for the Crybaby ! I do not care, if I kill Loki unfairly or not ! I need his soul or I will DIE !!! I will be gone and a new Monster will exist !!! DO YOU WANT THAT ?! I TRY TO SAVE US ALL !!! So you better hurry before Loki's time ticked out ! Trick me and I will take his soul sooner ! Stall for more time and I will kill Loki sooner ! You better don't do anything stupid, traitor !!!"

With that the robot disappeared and then exploded. Everyone was silent.

"She was the masked one all along ?", Tony asked in utter shock.

"She was...", Ash whispered.

"She is a Monster and a Beast ! She let us all believe that she liked Loki most !", Thor roared.

"DO NOT SPEAK LIKE THAT ABOUT OUR SISTER !!!!", screeched Ash in multiple voices.

Thor took a few steps back. Ash calmed down, but his eyes weren't their usual color anymore. They were suddenly golden.

"It is not her fault ! Her soul is fading. The more of her soul is fading, the less emotions she will have left. She really doesn't want to do this, but can't stop the process that is happening. Maybe she lied, but I know that she really loved Loki from her childhood. She would never hurt him, if she still had all her emotions. They are running out and as soon as she turns soulless, she can't keep him safe. 2 days are HER deadline. She just doesn't want us to know what is totally going on.", another voice said.

That voice was wise and old, but still young, strict, protective and angered.

"Who are you ?", Bruce asked.

"My name is Conecle. I am the Fire Demon personality of Ash."