Part 10 - Nefari...

No ones POV...

"How is Laufey ?", Destiny asked.

"He is getting worse. Do you have the cure ?", Lence asked.

"Yes I have. Let nobody inside. I am giving him an overdosis, so he heals faster."

Lence nodded and went out the door, guarding it. Destiny ran to Laufey's side and lifted his head up a little. He was very warm. She opened the first vial and held it on Laufey's mouth.

"Drink it. It makes you stable again and healthy. You have to take two and you should be healed in one minute.", she urged him.

He slowly opened his mouth and Destiny pured it inside his mouth. He closed his mouth and swallowed, moaning at the cool feeling in his body. Destiny took the next and Laufey opened his mouth again, drinking the second dosis.

"How do you feel ?", she asked him worried.

"B-better...", he answered with hoarse voice.

"Loki can you summon a bottle of water, please ? Laufey needs it and I don't know if Nefari poisoned everything Laufey drinks and owns."

Loki nodded and summoned a bottle with cold water. He handed it to her and she thanked him. She opened the bottle and held it on Laufey's lips. He drank the whole bottle empty and was eager for more. Destiny chuckled.

"Nuh ! This bottle is enough, Laufey.", she chuckled.

"Fine...", Laufey pouted.

Now everyone laughed until Destiny felt a dark presence near them. She pulled out 4 bottles of the big bag, Surtur gave her and handed everyone one. Laufey got one, Loki too and even Thor.

"Drink it. Fast ! Laufey play like you are not healing, instead more dying. Nefari is coming. I can feel a dark presence near by."

"What is this ?", Laufey asked.

"A potion to make us even stronger. We are going to teach Nefari a lesson to not mess with you.", Destiny answered him.

He gave her an evil smile.

"I like you. Well then...", he said.

Everyone opened their bottles and gulped it down. They were coughing after that, but not too badly.

"That shit is as hot as chili...", mumbled Destiny.

"Agreed...", Laufey said.

The two brothers just nodded in agreement. Destiny smashed her bottle to the floor.

"Hide now ! Loki you will attack him from behind, Thor from the front, both at the same time without any sound. I will attack him from where I can. And Laufey if I give you a signal you attack him too. Now quickly hide and prepare yourselves."

Laufey fake coughed badly. Destiny heard guards grunt and drop to the floor and suddenly the door swung open. Destiny had the last vial in her hands and was over Laufey.

"C'mon...Laufey open your mouth, it will heal you."

Suddenly the vial was out of her hands and hung on the wall, by an ice dagger. Dripping onto the floor.

"No ! The serum !", she yelled.

Destiny looked at Nefari in panic. He looked almost like Laufey, but the patterns were different. He smiled evily.

"Well, well, well. A silly Asgardian who thought could heal my successfully poisoned excuse of an Uncle and King of Jotunheim. Let him die. You slut shouldn't have come here and tried to heal him. Now I found my new Sex toy.", Nefari said evily.

Thor and Loki then attacked. Nefari didn't see that coming and got Thor's fist in his face and Loki's dagger in his side.

"GAHH !!"

"Hmph ! You have manners to talk to a Lady like that, young man.", Destiny teased.

"You damn slut !!", Nefari yelled.

"If I am a slut then with how many people did I sleep already ?"

"I don't know !"

"See ? So how do you know that I am a slut ? You don't even know if I really am one you son of a bitch."

He attacked her and she took Loki's dagger in light speed, slicing Nefari's arm open. He yelled in pain and Destiny giggled. She walked around him, with the bloody dagger in her hand.

"Look at you. So pathetic. So...WEAK.", she giggled.

"I could end you here and now, but...where would be the fun in that."

"You sick bitch !!"

"Who is a sick bitch here ?! You poisoned Laufey and stole a serum from Muspelheim ! You try to take the throne and declare war against Asgard again ! You tried to kill Laufey !! NOT ME ASSHOLE OF JOTUNHEIM !!!"

Nefari fell silent.

"That's what I thought.", she said.

Destiny suddenly kicked him, full force, in the stomach. He groaned.

"Boys...he belongs to you. Teach him a very good lesson to not mess with Laufey again."

"This old fool will die anyway !!"

"No he won't. I already cured him. Laufey ?"

He stood up and went over to Nefari. Nefari gulped and tried to talk, but Laufey already slapped him across the face. Thor and Loki snorted and kicked Nefari 5 times and Loki even stabbed him here and there. Then they stopped and went back to Destiny. Laufey pulled Nefari up and dragged him out of his room, by his ear.

"OW ! OW ! OW ! UNCLE !! LET MY EAR GO !!"

Destiny snorted and then laughed. After some time (45 minutes) Laufey came back.

"Punishment ?"

"Prison for 200 years. Because of my brother, I can't kill him."

"Did you beat him up ?"

"Let's just say, he won't be able to walk for a long while. Maybe even forever.", Laufey chuckled darkly.

She nodded and looked at the others.

"We soon have to go again."

"Hey, Destiny ?"

She turned back to Laufey.

"Yes ?"

"Follow me. I have a surprise for you."

Destiny nodded and followed Laufey, Loki and Thor close behind. They entered another room and Laufey went to something, covered by a white tarp. Laufey pulled it down and as Destiny saw what was under the cover she gasped and covered her mouth in surprise.

"Laufey...is...is that really for me ?"

He smiled.

"Why, yes. Do you like it ?"

"L-Laufey...I-I...I LOVE IT !!"

Destiny ran at him and hugged him, she turned blue by her action.

"Thank you !"

Under that tarp was an armor of metal from Jotunheim. It owned 2 swords, 4 dagger and a shield.