X

liked by liviadams, trevorjackson5, and 21,867 others

jesynatalia: butterflies is out everywhere NOW🦋💘

tagged: liviadams

view all 11,932 comments

username: ITS SO GOOD AND FOR WHAT REASON?

username: 12/28/2020 is officially known Jesy and Olivia day!!

jesynatalia: username fun fact: we decided to put the song out today since we became friends on this day 12 years ago🥺

liviadams: i love you. thank you for doing this with me (even though i was annoyingly begging you about this for MONTHS)💟

username: "The feeling I get when I'm with you makes my anxiety go through the roof" OKAY HEAR ME OUT: IK THEY'VE NEVER BEEN TOGETHER IN PERSON, BUT IS THIS ABOUT michaelbjordan ???

haileybieber: I've been singing this song on repeat all day to Justin! Its sooooo good!

username: Just last month Jesy was getting 2-3k likes per photo, now shes getting features on songs and getting 20+k likes. A LEGEND IF IVE EVER SEEN ONE

username: is it just me, or is anyone else wondering where michaelbjordan is on this post? he never not likes/comments on Jesy's photos!

||

5 Things to Know About Jesy Cruz

By: Lori Holland

Jesy Cruz has been the talk of social media in the recent months after posting a very explicit (now deleted) photo on Instagram talking about actor, Michael B

Jesy Cruz has been the talk of social media in the recent months after posting a very explicit (now deleted) photo on Instagram talking about actor, Michael B. Jordan. Since then, the two have been commenting on each other's posts, making the world wonder what is going on between the pair.

To close out 2020, Jesy, along with friend and roommate (who also happens to be the breakout artist of 2020), Olivia Adams, put out a song together called "Butterflies". The song is about having feelings for a person and the feeling they give you. Cruz raps and sings on this song and it is the only song on Adams's new album that she is featured on.

Us here at E! Online have done a little digging and here are five facts about the 25 year old!

1) Her and Olivia Adams met in High School

Cruz and Adams met in their freshman year of high school in their chemistry class. In an interview in 2017, Adams told E! that there was an "instant connection" between the two teenage girls and that they became inseparable. They even ended up going to the same college!

The two currently live together to Downtown Los Angeles and have lived together since they were freshmen in college. Even though Jesy doesn't have a large following like Olivia, she still is her number one supporter and is always Olivia's plus one to events.

If these two are not the definition of "best friend goals", then I don't know who is!

2) She had her own collection with PrettyLittleThing

Yep, you read that correctly. Back in early 2019, Cruz announced her collection with the online clothing brand. It included everything from dresses, shoes, and bags. The collection was later removed from the site's website due to a falling out between the two parties.

Before this, the collection sold out multiple times and even made headlines! The collection was a grunge-meets-pop style, had many different styles to choose from, and had a ton of different sizes to fit everyone's body!

3) Jesy is making her own clothing line called "Incomparable"

Months after PrettyLittleThing took everything from the "Jesy Cruz Collection", Jesy announced on Instagram that she was in the process of making her own clothing line. She promised her followers that it would have body inclusivity, be affordable, and that there would be something to fit everyone's styles/needs.

The collection is set to launch on Monday, January 25, 2021 at 1pm EST and we cannot wait! We stan a businesswoman!

4) She has, quite literally, stolen Michael B. Jordan's heart

And it all started with a very explicit Instagram post! Since posting (the now deleted) photo on November 21, Jordan has been liking and commenting on everything that Cruz has posted in the last month. She occasionally likes and comments on his things, but it is obvious that MBJ has a thing for Jesy Natalia Cruz.

5) Cruz was engaged to LA Rams TE, Jalen Greyback

This is a fact that not many people know, as there is barely anything out there on the former couple anymore.

In late 2014, Jesy Cruz and LA Rams Tight End, Jalen Greyback started dating in their senior year of college. They got engaged in mid 2016 and were living together at the time. The pair were together until calling it quits in early 2018.

Cruz and Greyback after getting engaged in May of 2016

After splitting, both ends made an announcement saying that they will always love each other, but timing was not in their favor. Since the split, the two continue to follow each other on social media and maintained a healthy and great friendship.

read more:

Michael B. Jordan comments on Jesy Cruz IG post (AGAIN)

Olivia Adams and Jesy Cruz drop new song "Butterflies"

Olivia Adams exposes best friend for thirsting over Michael B. Jordan