pretty, beautiful, gorgeous

"YOU KNOW, I CAN'T SEE YOUR PRETTY FACE WHEN YOU DO THAT

"YOU KNOW, I CAN'T SEE YOUR PRETTY FACE WHEN YOU DO THAT." Oikawa whispered, towering over y/n's body on the bed.

Y/n kept her hands over her face. "Quit joking around."

"...Who said I was joking?"

"You do this with every girl, so of course you're kidding around." Y/n muttered through her palms.

Oikawa lifted her hands from her face, pressing them above her head into the mattress. Y/n felt her stomach fill with butterflies, her heart skipping multiple beats.

"You think I flirt with every girl?" He raised an eyebrow, giving an intimidating look as his hair dangled.

"Well yeah." Y/n turned away, sticking out her bottom lip. "The lady at the ticket booth, your fangirls, even my mom for god sakes-"

"But I don't call them the things I call you."

"...Like what?"

Oikawa suddenly leaned forward, his knee slipping in between her legs. He placed both of his hands on her face, ghosting her lips with his. Y/n felt her stomach nearly jump out of her body.

His cologne...I smell it again...

"...I call you...pretty," He pressed his lips into hers, his soft lips kissing hers tenderly. He pulled away a little, staring deeply into her dark eyes. "beautiful," He whispered, planting another kiss on her lips, another surge of excitement running through her. "and gorgeous." He whispered once more, giving her a light kiss, immediately pulling away.