Chapter 2

LILITH POV: I woke up at 6am sharp to go to the barn today and ride Frosty as Sarah let me. I put on my outfit I was gonna wear including grey breeches and a purple polo. I ran downstairs in my tall socks while my blonde hair bounced after each step. "Morning mom!" I greeted her as I walked into the kitchen for breakfast,

     "Morning sweetie! Here's breakfast!" She handed me cinnamon buns as I sat down at the table and turned on my phone.

     "Oh my! Thanks mom!"

     "I want some too!!!" My brother said running into the kitchen.

     "Sure thing, here ya go"

     "Thanks mom!"

-----

     I jumped out of the truck and said goodbye to my mom as I entered the barn and she drove away. I saw two girls in the isle way waking up to the front where I stood, they were talking non stop, well they stopped talking when they stood in front of me. 'Snobs or future friend?' I thought to myself. "So you're the new girl correct?" Said a brunnet with a white polo and tan breeches, 'ill call her girl number 1.

     "Yeah, I'm Lilith."

     "Cool! I'm Jasmine and this is my friend Lucy, she said pointing at the other girl who had black hair. She reminded me of Lucy from Charlie Brown to be honest.

     "Nice to meet you Jasmine and Lucy!"

     "You too!" They both said in synce.

     "Sarah was telling me you were gonna come up! Wanna ride with us?" Lucy said.

     "Sure! Sounds like fun! Do you guys own your own horses?" I said as we walked down the pretty isle way.

     "Yes we both do! I own Buddy the chestnut Warmblood gelding in this paddock here." Jasmine said pointing out at Buddy. 'Oh this is the paddock Frosty is in!'

     "I own Karma the dark bay Holsteiner mare right over there" Lucy said pointing at another one of Frosty's paddock mates.

     "Who's that other one?"

     "Oh Cecireo?" Jasmine said. "That's Cecireo, he's a bay Oldenburg as I'm sure you can see, haha! Pretty cool dude but he does show Jumping." Jasmine followed up with.

     "Ohhh cool!"

-----

     I brought out the grooming bag and walked towards Frosty who was in the third crossties in back of Buddy and Karma. "Hey Frosty! How ya doing today?" I asked him as I went in circles with the curry comb. I noticed him pawing at the ground, "Not too good huh?" I let out a chuckle at his response.

-----

     "How high is that Jasmine?" I asked her as she put up a jump.

     "Uhhh lemme check. Only 2'6 don't worry, but be careful on Frosty as he hasn't gone up to this height, but I'm sure you can do it right?" She said mounting from he ground onto Buddy.

     "Oh yeah I could do this in my sleep! What do you think Frosty?" I walked him up to the jump and he eyed it before huffing. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." We all laughed.

     "Ok go first Jasmine!" Lucy said as we all stood in a line. "Fine I'll go." She brought Buddy up to a canter and lined him up with the jump. She cleared it with space left to spare!

     "YEAH JASMINE!!!" We both yelled.

     "Ok your turn Lucy!" Jasmine said.

     "Going! Come on Karma girl!" She lined her up and they both cleared it just like Jasmine did with Buddy.

     "Yeah Lucy!" I applauded.

     "And last but not least, you Lilith! And here goes Lilith Underwood on Frosty." Jasmine said, as we all laughed. I brought Frosty up to an extended canter as I new he was gonna need more speed than Buddy and Karma. I lined him up, I could feel him push off with his hind legs as we were soaring, we landed as I heard a clunk. I hung my head as I brought him to a walk and went over to Lucy and Jasmine.

     "That's alright! Try it again at a faster pace, he might just not be able to make this height as he is also getting a tad bit older" Lucy said to me. I picked him back up to an extended canter but this time a more faster pace. I eyed the jump and lined him up, '3, 2, 1 go!' He left the ground, we were soaring! We landed and his time I didn't hear a single sound besides Lucy, Jasmine and Sarah clapping and cheering. I threw my fist up in the air with a huge smile on my face. Frosty got so many pats!

-----

     "Bye girlies!" I said as I hopped into my mom's truck and drove off. I told her all about how awesome my ride was and how nice Jasmine and Lucy were!

*:-:*

Soooo, what did you guys think? Let me know! Stay safe!

❤️, Abby