Chapter 2 - Thinking

[Zelda's POV]

Oh Lilith. I see Marie come towards me. I sigh softly.

"Ma chérie, what is wrong?" She says softly in concern.

"Erm nothing Marie, I'm fine." I cringe slightly as I feel Marie draw me close to her and put her lips against mine. My mind raising with thoughts of Lilith. Her beautiful smile, that curly hair that made me blush. Oh hecate she was beautiful.

I pull away from Marie slightly. "Erm Marie, maybe later okay?" I quickly walk away, not wanting to be around Marie for much longer.

"Oh okay then." She looks at me in confusion but I continue to walk, desperate to get to my room to think privately.

I finally get to my room and sit on my bed. Lilith was all I could think about, how she smiled and was so loving to Adam. "How could she like me?" I say softly to myself. "Lilith is so beautiful and gorgeous and kind." Sighs softly, "I wish she was mine."

Little did I know stolas was perched on my window sill, listening to everything I say.

Stolas quickly flies back to Lilith to tell her everything she's seen. "She's thinking about me?" Lilith blushes softly and purrs as she cuddles Adam happily. "Did you hear that my little devil? She likes me back."

Lilith tears up happily, maybe she does have a chance with her. She was more hopeful now, her smile bigger then ever.

[back with Zelda]

I smile happy and giggle like a school girl as my heart flutters. Oh Lilith. I go downstairs back towards the room where Lilith is and open the door.

I see Lilith holding Adam motherly. My heart flutters and my mind raises. "L-Lilith I.."

To be continued...