Main story 3: The cold breeze of the Gardens

Azur lane, Cafeteria. Time: 1100 hours. 

As Belfast and the New commander walked towards the Cafeteria, many were gazing at the newcomer. Some were familiar but most were the eyes the commander never met before.

As they reached the cafeteria, even more gazed upon him. It would usually make most uncomfortable, but he was just unfazed. They reached the table were Enterprise was on, with plenty of food present, surprisingly already prepared.

"You prepared this Enteprise?" He confusingly said

"I did not, It was already here when I arrived."

"  *sigh*  So you prepared this Belfast?"

"I sure did, and both of you will finish it. Don't want a malnourished flag Ship and Commander now do we?" She said as she glared at the duo.

Knowing they both wouldn't win against Belfast, they decided to submit and continue to eat the meal. Enterprise finished first, immediately leaving after saying goodbye to Belfast and Gisborough.

"She's leaving for a commission or something?"

"That is correct, she's supposedly gonna help in overlooking the base."

"I heard she's one of the Big ships around too right?"

"That is also correct, master."

"Must be hard being a big shot. Always being expected to do beyond the call of duty if you're that high. I also heard that she had the most battle stars or something."

"Yes, I must say you easily understand people. I try to make her rest to improve her health yet she disobeys some of the times. Although I am making progress on it"

After having finished it, albeit took a while, they both then proceeded to exit the cafeteria but without being approached by some new faces first.

"Hello, are you the new commander?" the stranger accompanied by another said

"Yes I am, Miss...?" he said as he turned around to see who greeted him

"Yorktown. My name is USS Yorktown of the eagle union, pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasure too meet you too Miss Yorktown. My name is Guisborough F. Forenheim. I'm guessing that you are Hornet and Enterprise's sister?" he replied

"Yes I am, we are of the Yorktown class. Did your research?"

"Yes, Had plenty of time to spare waiting for time to pass by early this day. There was a miniature  Library in my office so I decided to read."