🎣- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [Gon Alphabet] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

A- Affection (How affectionate is he?)This bby right here is all about affection

This bby right here is all about affection. He's a sucker for cuddles and will literally give you hugs and kisses all the time!

B- Best Friend (What best friend they are)
Gon would be the energetic and crazy best friend. He would be very caring and always happy.

C- Cuddles (Cuddles with him)
As I've said before, this boy right here dies for cuddles. He loves wrapping his arms around you and having your head in his chest. The smell of your hair always puts him at ease.

D-Dates (How dates with them are like)
Gon loves to take you on outdoor dates. His dates usually include nature walks, fishing, and grabbing ice cream at the end of it.

E- Engagement (How would they propose)
He would be a blushing mess and stutter while propsing. Gon would take you to a flower field and propose to you during the sunset

F- Feelings (When did Feelings develop?)
Gon realized his feeling for you when you guys were out picking flowers. He saw the twinkle in your eyes and wanted you to look at him the same way.

G- Generosity (How much do they share?)
Bby loves sharing everything with you. Whenever he gets any snack, he always offers you the first bite.

H- Hugs (How are their hugs like?)
Gon loves, and I mean loves, to give you hugs. His favorite hugs are when you wrap your arms around his neck and he spins you around with his arms around your waist.

I- I love you (When did they say I love you?)
Gon loved you ever since the moment at the flower field. When he said I love you, his eyes showed that he really meant it.

J- Jealousy (When they get jealous)
He doesn't get too jealous. But when he does get jealous, he would casually give you a kiss on the cheek before glaring at the person.

K- Kisses (How are their kisses like?)
Gon loves to kiss you on your cheek and lips. He gives short sweet kiss cause this bby is nothing but a cinnamon roll <3

L- Loneliness (Do they get lonely?)
This bby gets pretty lonely without you. Whenever you're away, he's always thinking about you.

M- Mornings(How are mornings with them?)
Gon is always energetic, so his mornings are filled with him running around everywhere. He is most energetic during this time of the day.

N- Nights (How are nights with them?)
At night, Gon is somewhat tired and isn't jumping around everywhere. He loves spending his nights cuddling with you.

O- Outgoing (Are they up to new things?)
Gon is the most outgoing person you will ever meet. He's always wanting to go on an adventure and is very social.

P- Patience (Are they patient with you?)
Gon has tons of patience so he rarely ever gets mad.

Q- Quiz (What if they were quizzed on you?)
If he were to be quizzed on you, Gon would probably get a b+ or and a-. He's just really bad at quizzes :p

R- Remember (How much do they remember?)
He would remember important things like your birthday, or address. But he has a hard time keeping up with the small things.

S- Security (Are they overprotective?)
Gon wouldn't too overprotective, but if he sees you in danger or someone's flirting with you, be prepared for his clinginess.

T- Tranquilty (How calm are they?)
Gon is at his calmest when with you. He's always worried about you whoever you're away, so you with him keeps him at ease.

U- Unknown (Something no one knows)
Something this is not known about Gon is his mom or moms family. You try not to talk about his family too much (except for aunt mito and his grandma).

V- Vanity (Their looks)
Gons never cared about how he looks unless it's for a special date with you. He loves changing his clothes up to see your reaction.

W- Wariness (Are they suspicious of you?)
Is never suspicious of you because he knows you wouldn't do anything bad. He puts all his trust in you, so don't break it :(.

X- Xtra (Extra fact about them)
He picks flowers and braids them into your hair. Aunt mito had taught him how to braid and he loves doing it to your hair.

Y- Yuck (What don't they like about a person)
Some things Gon is not fond of in someone is a person who is serious all the time. He can be serious too, but someone always serious is a let down to him.

Z- Zzz (Their sleep routine)
Before sleeping, he drinks a warm glass of milk every night. Gon likes to sleep with his arms around your waist. Helps him know you're safe and protected.

A/N- I'm still here🥲 Schools been a real B🤡 I have future chapters already saved so I'll be posting next Monday👩‍🦼💨

Happy birthday Shoto 😻