₊❏❜ 🖤⋮[Feitan Catch Up] ⌒⌒

How you meet:

How you meet:

You silently walked through the empty halls of the action house. Going to the nearest restroom, you pulled out your phone to see your mission.

Kill 3 head Mafia bosses

Sighing you straightened out your velvet, black dress/tuxedo and walked back outside. This mission wasn't necessarily difficult, it just required you to do more work than you liked. Your shoes clicked against the shiny, marble floors as you neared the double doors leading into the action room. Using zetsu, you quickly concealed your presence to make sure no one senses you. As you reached for the door, gunshots boomed on the other side of the room. Almost on instinct, you activated your nen, turning you completely invisible. Backing away from the door, a pink haired women stumbled out the doors, running for her life. Or well that was the case until she was killed by some curvy girl with glasses. This is boring, you thought in your head. Walking into the room, you see a short man with black parted hair. A larger man stood by him with scar like stitches covering his face.
"Franklin, someone's here." the shorter male spoke. Both men looked around to try and find you. Sighing, you deactivated your nen showing your presence. They both turned toward you with surprised expressions.
"Who are you?" The guy with long earlobes asked. You only sighed and went looking through the dead corpses for your target.
"Y/n." you said giving a small smile. They both stared at you in confusion as you looked through the dead bodies.
"Got it!" you yelled as you found all 3 target badges.
"Thank you for doing the dirty work, I owe you guys." you said winking at them before taking your leave. The short guy found your persona entertaining as you left the auction house.

"Boss might like this one"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

When he confesses:

After that encounter at the auction house, you were quickly contacted to join the Troupe. You accepted right away knowing that the phantom troupe would kill you if you declined. Thankfully you got along with everyone just fine, surprisingly Feitan and you got along the best. You both found each other interesting and fun to be around. Eventually he found himself wanting to hear your voice, and see your smile all the time. Little did he know, you thought the same.

•••

"Baka-y/n." Feitan called out to you. Turning your head, you looked up/down slightly to see him standing behind you. You gave a small nod, turning your whole body to face him. Both of you were currently alone in the base while the others were on a mission. He looked you directly in the eyes before saying "I like you.". None of you broke eye contact as your face heated up. You were not expecting him to have feelings for you, but nonetheless you felt the same way.
"I like you too FeiFei." you teased him, laughing as his face scrunched in annoyance at the nickname.
"Call me nickname i will slice you." he spoke out in broken English. Your face paled as his lightened in amusement.