𝐢.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
-- - -
˚ ·
* ˚

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

PROLOGUE

* .*

hollywood
1995

OUTSIDE THE ORPHEUM, the basic sounds of the city are heard. cars, people.

but inside, a it's a whole different universe.

an electric guitar is played, the rift sounding throughout the building.

"one, two, three!" the drummer calls out, setting the song into motion.

"take off, last stop" the lead guitarist sings into the microphone. "countdown 'til we blast open the top!" he says as the other four members of the band play their various instruments. "face first, full charge, electric hammer to the heart,"

"clocks move faster," the bassist and the keytarist join in with him.

"'cause it's all we're after now, oh
won't stop climbing," the drummer joins as well.

"'cause this is our time, yeah." the singers one the center stage all share on mic as they all rock out,

"when all the days felt black and white," the lead guitarist sings alone, "those were the best shades of my life!"

"don't look down," the entire band sings together,

"'cause we're still rising," the guitarist sings again,

"up right now!"

"And even if we," the female keytarist sings alone,

"hit the ground!"

"we'll still fly," the guitarist and the keytarist sing together, smiling to each other, "keep dreaming like we'll live forever,"

"but live it like it's now or never!" the whole band sings in harmony,

"we ain't searching for tomorrow," the drummer sings beautifully while keeping his rhythm, "'cause we got all we need today!"

"living on a feeling that's been running through our veins," the keytarist picks it up again,

"we're the revolution that's been singing in the rain," the bassist sings with a dramatic strum of his chords.

"don't look down," the group sings, stopping their instruments and clapping with the beat of the song, all of their voices mixing together "'cause we're still rising up right now!"

the lead guitarist strums his guitar once, resuming the music for everyone and sings, "and even if we hit the ground"