𝐢𝐱.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— – -
˚ ·
* ˚

* .* ◦  .*

"HE LOOKS LIKE A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER."

* ◦  .*

Y/N SITS on the piano seat as she plays the chords, humming under her breath. "'cause we're standing on the edge of great, great, great." she says as she continue the melody.

"woah, y/n, that sounded amazing!" luke says as he walks into the room.

she jumps at the sound of his voice. "jesus luke! you almost gave me a heart attack!" she snaps.

he smirks and walks over to her. "technically i can't, since you're already dead."

she took her hands off the keys and smiled. "that's fair i guess. well, anyways, thanks. i've been working on it for a little, needs some more time, but it's coming together." she says.

he comes over to the piano and looks at the lyrics. "i believe, i believe that we're just one dream." luke sings the song as y/n starts to play.

"away from who we're meant to be," they sing together, "that we're standing on the edge of great."

he smiles at her, "maybe if we worked on it together, we can make a killer melody. it look like you've got most of it done already." he says, motioning to her song book filled with scribbles and lyrics as he sits next to her.

she laughs softly and tears her eyes away from his enchanting irises. "yeah. i guess this is one of the first songs i've written on my own that's actually good." she admits.

"what are you talking about, y/n your songs are amazing!" he exclaims.

she shrugs and she smiles, noting how close the two are. luke seems to as well and the two stare at each other, until julie walks in, making the pair jump apart. "hey guys." she says. "what's up?"

"oh, uh, well, um, y/n has been writing this song and it, uh, seems really good." luke rambles, stuttering a little.

"yeah? i'm sure it is." julie says, looking back and forth between the flustered pair. "well, speaking of song writing, i have this song idea and i was hoping you two could help me?" she asks hopefully.

"sure."

"of course."

she grabs her book from the place on the table and flips to a page. "it's called perfect harmony. my mom started it, actually."

y/n and luke peek over her shoulder, the three of them writing lyrics for the rest of the night.

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*