𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

˗ˏˋ I BELIEVE ࿐ྂ
—— – -
                ˚  ·       
      * ˚

* .* .*

FINALLY FREE

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦  ✧.*

THE FOUR GHOSTS teleport outside julie's door, and reggie puts his arm through and knocks on the inside, making julie laugh. "what are you guys doing?"

reggie pokes his head in before replying, "we're being classy." he says, giving a little ok. before being pulled back out.

y/n walks through first, followed by the rest of the band. "why are you still here?" she asks. "we're going in like, 20 minutes."

julie looks down at her hands while replying, "i lied to my dad, so... now i'm stuck in my room all night." she sighs.

"yeah, but we were just at the venue." alex jumps in, "i mean, it's packed. like, vip's, managers. it's kinda crazy." he says, the other three nodding along with excited smiles.

"what are we gonna do about my aunt? she's right downstairs."

"your aunt." luke scoffs. he walks over to the window and pops it open. "you're not taking the stairs."

julie looks back to y/n, a mischievous smile growing on her face. "ok." she gives in, "let me get dressed. i'll meet you guys there."

they all teleport away, eager for the night to come.

*・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ✧.*

"AINT PERFECT but I can't miss, yeah," carrie sings as the ghosts teleport to julie "the party don't start 'til i walk in," alex appears in stage, but only that the ghosts and julie can see him.

"what-"

"i'm stealing all the attention, don't get me started on mentions, yeah." alex starts to dance around the girls, even though they can't see him.

"some might say i sound conceited, they don't get the shine that I get!" he bounces around carries as she takes center stage, making y/n laugh. "some get jealous, they can't help it," he does her head bob, "they wish they were me, oh!" he spins around as the girls dance in a circle, being the king he is.

he teleports back to the group and y/n smilies brightly.

"you having fun out there?" julie asks him.