M-Mondo! 🔥

Mondo was horny, horny for Taka, no denying it.

He wanted to do, stuff, with Taka, but he wasn't sure how to ask him, he was sure that Taka was still a virgin.

As he lay in bed, horny and restless, he thought to himself , all I have to do is tell him how I feel...right?

The next day :

Mondo had invited Taka over, he was gonna tell him about what he wanted to do with him, if Taka was comfortable with it of course.

"You asked for me Mondo?"

"U-uh, yeah Ishi, we gotta talk."

Mondo then explained to Taka about how he was
a horny bitch and how he wanted to fuck Taka in the ass.

Taka stared, dumbfounded, yet interested.

"I can't say that I would be any good, but I would try my best for you Mondo!"

"So please! Start right away! I give you my full consent, I trust you Bro!

Upon hearing these words Mondo grabbed Taka's waist and kissed him, softly.

Over the course of a few minutes, the kiss became sloppy. Mondo licked Taka's bottom lip, requesting entrance to his mouth.
Taka, hesitantly, granted him access and allowed Mondo to slip his tongue into his mouth. Taka let out a low moan, but quickly stopped himself. He was unsure as to what this feeling was.

"Hey, don't stop, let me hear all the beautiful sounds you make, Princess."

Taka blushed and let out another, slightly higher pitched, moan at this pet name.
Mondo wasn't yet satisfied, he wanted Taka moaning louder. He began to palm Taka through his pants.

Taka let out a high pitched moan.

"M-Mondo! Can we t-take thi- a~ah!"

Mondo began rubbing his erection a little rougher, "take this where Princess, to bed?"

Taka nodded shyly. Mondo picked him up and Taka wrapped his legs around Mondo's torso.

Mondo ( softly ) threw him onto the bed and climbed on top of him. Mondo took ( nearly tore ) His lovers clothes off. He began to explore Taka's neck with his mouth. He left bruises all over his pale skin.

Taka was a mess by now, moaning, begging Mondo to fuck him.

"M-Mondo...please, I-I need.."

"What do you need princess? Huh? Tell me what you need."

"M-Mondo..please...f-fuck me."

"You ask and you shall receive sweetheart."

Mondo moved down to his lovers ass and slowly pushed his legs open. He poured a decent amount of lubricant onto his fingers and rubbed a finger against Taka.

It was a gentle touch, barely anything, but Taka lifted his hips and gasped at the sensation.

Fuck, he's gonna be loud.

He slowly inserted one finger into Taka. He looked at Taka's face and got harder, his usually pure and innocent face, was gasping and moaning loudly.

"A~aah! Mondo! It- it feels..so good!"

Mondo couldn't have been more pleased with this reaction. God, he only had one finger in him and here was Taka, lifting his hips and moaning like a pornstar.

He slowly inserted a second finger into Taka. Now he was whining and almost crying from the pleasure.
Mondo was now twisting and moving his fingers causing Taka to cry out in pleasure, but also pain.

Taka's moaning could have been heard by the other students, even by Hifumi who's room was furthest away, if the walls were not soundproof.

Mondo, after a while, Added a third finger into Taka.
Taka screamed at the intense pleasure of Mondo's fingers inside him. He lifted his hips upwards and grasped the bedsheets.

"Mondo! P-Please, just fuck me already!"

"I'm getting to it, Princess."

Mondo flipped Taka over and Instructed him to get on his hands and knees. Taka did as he was told and thought to himself I'm about to get fucked by Mondo fucking Owada, I hope I can walk tomorrow.

"Is this okay?"

"Y-Yes.."

Mondo slowly put his member inside of Taka.
Taka liked it, although it felt strange at first. Mondo stayed still when he had his whole member inside of Taka, he gave him some time to adjust before saying, "Sweetheart, I'm gonna move now, 'Kay?"

Taka nodded and moaned when Mondo began to pull out and go back in.

He grabbed Taka's hips and began to pound into him. Sweet moans tumbled out of Taka's mouth and he screamed at the pleasure.

"A-ahh~ Mondo..I'm s-so c-clo- A~AH!"

"I know, I know, me too Princess."

Taka screamed with pleasure as he came onto the bedsheets, Mondo came a few seconds after him cursing at the pleasure.

When they had both finished, Mondo flopped down beside Taka, sweaty and panting. Taka was the same, sweaty, panting and exhausted.

"Mondo, could we take a bath?"

"Sure sweetheart"

Mondo burst into laughter when Taka stood up,
Only to immediately fall down to his knees.

"This is all your fault!"

"I know."

Mondo carried him to the bathroom, ran a bath and placed Himself and Taka inside it.

"Well, was that good Ishi?"

"Good? It was amazing Mondo!"

"Well that's nice to hear Ishi."

When they had finished in the bath they went back to bed and cuddled each other.

"Mondo?"

"Yes Ishi?"

"Can we do that again sometime?"

"Of course sweetheart."

909 words

Oh lord, that was my first attempt at a smut!
I hope it was to your satisfaction!

Have a good day! 🌸

~ Grape