Shut the fuck up you cant read 🌸

⚠️ implied spoilers for chapter 2 ⚠️

Kiyotaka's POV :

"I've only had THREE drinks...so shush." 

I was at a party.

Chihiro was in the corner with Sayaka talking about clothes that they like.

Celeste and Kyoko were in the bathroom doing god knows what.

Byakuya and Makoto were making out under a table.

Wait why are they under a table? It must be uncomfortable, I should tell them they can use a bedro- no. No thanks. They would do stuff in that bedroom. I can't have that, not in Mukuro's household. She asked me to protect the place and I will.

Aoi was dancing on a table and Sakura was holding her waist so she didn't fall and get a concussion and DIE.

Wow, that was morbid.

Hiro and Leon were talking about Pokémon, I like Pokémon, I wonder if they'd let me talk with them?

What is Toko doing? Oh there she is? She's crying in the corner! Oh- she sneezed...now Genocider Syo is crying because Makoto is a ' Man - Snatcher. '

Where is Kyoko? Oh yeah, her and Celeste are doing the stuff in the bathroom.

I'm forgetting someone...Hifumi! Yeah I remember him. He....is......where?

Oh, he's listening outside the bathroom door...hold on a minute, isn't that where Celeste and Kyoko are? Oh no, he's being perverted.

I got up to reprimand him but my beloved Mondo got there first.

He told Hifumi to go away or he would get Byakuya to yell at him.

Hifumi left. Haha.

Then my Mondo came over to me.

He said some stuff but I couldn't really pay attention to it.

"Mondo I can't pay attention I had too much to drink."

"Ishi, you've had 3 drinks, you ARE a lightweight."

"MONDO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CANT READ BITCH."

Everyone turned to look at who had said that and burst into loud laughter when they saw that it had been me.

Even Mondo was laughing.

We stayed there for another while until I got tired and Mondo ( who does not drink drive ) drove Us home.

He began to undress me as we got into the room.

"N-No wait stop please, I have a boyfriend."

"Ishimaru..I am your boyfriend and I'm just putting you in clean clothes."

"NO NO! I CAN DO IT MYSELF!"

I pulled my pants off and shirt, only to put a hoodie on backwards.

Laughing, Mondo fixed it for me and picked me up and carried me around the house. I grabbed every type of food imaginable and hid it in my pockets.

"You don't need to hide the food Ishi, I can see it."

I scowled at him before beginning to giggle again.

I love Mondo, he's the best, he always treats me nice, I love him so much, he's the best, the best ever.

I love Mondo so so much. I'll marry him one day. One day...me and Mondo can get married.

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"How much I love you Mondo."