14.

Chanel

Four months later

Four months later

"Bïtches guess what happened yesterday." Taraji said to all of us smiling.

"What!" We all screamed at the same time.

"Chill." Taraji said laughing causing all of us ta laugh as well. Dat bïtches laugh was so contagious.

"Ok so as y'all know me and Bowie haven't been talkin for two weeks now right."

"More like you haven't been talkin to him but continue." Amena said.

"Well yeah but anyways so like I said we haven't been talkin since all dat shït went down wit him and ole girl."

Basically Taraji and Bowie had a lil sum goin on until she found out he was still fuckin one of his hoes. Even though they weren't official dey both knew what was up. So, she had cut his ass off I guess.

"Ok but last night he pulled up ta my house after I had been ignoring him. Fast forward one thing let to another and we ended up fuckin and then he proceeded ta ask me ta be his girlfriend." She said wit a beaming smile.

"Awwww." We all cooed.

"Stawpppaa." She said cheesing.

Over these couples of months I've gotten close ta everyone in da group especially da girls. Dey all were good vibes and also a good time. I loved dese bïtches. Right now we were all chillin at my place in da living room.

Feeling my phone vibrate I picked dat bïtch up seein a imessage.

#mylove🥺💙
Come outside

Getting up I told da girls I'd be back in a lil.

Getting inside of da car the smell of weed hit me instantly.

"Hey baby." Taurus said all smiley and shït. Aww my baby so cute.

"Hi my love." I said pecking his lips.

"I missted you. You didn't missted me?" He asked.

Me and T haven't had dat much time to spend wit each lately because of our jobs.

"It's missed baby and yes I did miss you." I told him as I gave him a slow and passionate kiss. I haven't had my pum pum pounded in a while😔.

"Stop before I fuck you in da backseat nie." He said lowly pullin away.

"So do dat shït den." I whispered seductively while rubbing his print.

"Get yo freak ass In da backseat." He said licking his lips.

Whew what a good day ta have tinted windows.

⛔️MILD SEX SCENE BELOW⛔️

Climbing in da backseat I began to pull my pants off and den my panties.

Turning around T also climbed in da backseat.

T turnt me toward him while laying my upper bawdy against da window. He spreaded my legs while he stared at my dripping vagina.

"I missed fatma." He said with his sexy low voice.

Taurus entered two of his fingers inside of me before pumping them both in and out of me.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed out.

Curling his fingers inside of me he attached his lips to my clit before sucking and licking all of my wetness.

Using his thumb on his other hand he rubbed my clit as I moaned loudly.

Feeling my climax near I told him to rub me faster.

"Yesss T!" I screamed as I came on his face. He continued to lick and suck on me until all of my juices were cleaned up.

"You taste so fuckin good." He said as he pulled his pants down and then took his ethika boxers off.

"Wait before u go in I wanna return da favor." I said bending down until his dick was in my face.

Takin his pole into my hands I gave him a lil handjob before attaching my lips to his tip.

Slowly sucking his tip I swirled my tongue around his dick before taking all of him into my mouth. Bobbing my head up and down I played wit his balls as he groaned.

I spit on his tip before attaching my lips back on to his dick suckin da hell out of him.

"Ahh fûck." Taurus lowly moaned.

Taking all of him out my mouth I began to suck his balls while I rubbed my hand up and down his penis.

"Ahh fûck I'm so close babygirl."

I began to suck his dick faster while fondling with his balls.

"I'm finna cum let up." He said but I continued to suck him up.

"Shït." He hissed as he came into my mouth. Deciding to swallow his cum I continued to suck on his dick making him squirm.

"Stop shït please stop." He said with his face all scrunched up.

Stopping I sat up smiling.

"I love you."

"And I love you." I replied.

"Oh yeah I'm finna fûck the shït out of you."

And dat he did.

<>
Happy new year whores.

<>Happy new year whores

^Pid😗