22.

Omniscient

Taurus sat in his dark living room on the couch.

Chanel dying had finally registered in his mind and he couldn't feel more alone.

It had been five hours since she took her last breathe and five hours since he found her in the bathtub full of her own blood.

He hadn't texted or call anyone since den. Chanel's body was still in the house on his bedroom floor.

He was stuck and scared. He didn't know who to call or what to even do.

He was heartbroken he already missed her so much. He sat there in the dark blaming himself for everything.

He was the reason Chanel was now lifeless and not here.

Getting up from the couch he went into his bag he had sitting on the table and pulled out a small baggie full of cocaine.

He dumped it onto da table before just looking at it.

Getting angry he swiped da substance off the table before throwing the bag across his living room.

He continued on to throw any and everything he could. He was just so fucking angry.

Calming down he just broke down and cried.

He cried for the death of Chanel.

He cried because he couldn't help her or himself.

He cried because he also couldn't live without her.

Just like Chanel he also couldn't imagine his life without her. He always thought that they would get married and have kids. He just knew they would spend the rest of their life together.

Getting up from the floor he walked to his bedroom. He made sure he avoided looking at Chanel's lifeless body.

Going into his drawer he took out his Glock.

He walked over to Chanel's body before laying beside it

He took his gun off safety before putting it to his head.

He was scared so fucking scared but if it was a life without Chanel he didn't want to be in it.

"I'm coming to be with you babygirl. I love you." He said lowly as he cried.

Putting the gun to his temple again he took a deep breathe before pulling the trigger.

*POW*

DAMN YALL DOUBLE HOMICIDE