20.

Chanel

"Yes just like dat T baby." I heard as I laid in one of his guest rooms.

Right now Taurus was fucking his hoe of da night at 3am.

Getting up I wiped da tears dat had fell before exiting out of the room going for a glass of water.

"Yo ass got me limping." I heard a voice say as dey came down the stairs.

"Who da fuck is that." I heard the girl say as I pored my water into my cup.

"Nobody." Taurus replied.

"She must be somebody fa ha to be just in yo house and going in yo fridge and shït." She yelled angrily as I kept quite.

"Mtch bae she ain't nobody for real. She my best friend sister. He asked me to let her stay here until he find him a place." He lied.

"Ok but why isn't he here wit her." She asked wit a raised eyebrow.

"He work at night mane. He stay in da otha guest room." He replied while grabbing her waist as he sucked on ha neck.

Instead of looking at her like a normal person he decides to stare at me as he gives her kisses.

Tears came to my eyes but I wasn't finna let dem fall. Turning around I put my cup in da sink before attempting to walk back up stairs.

However Taurus had grabbed a fistful of my hair dragging me until my back hit his chest.

"Whew you think yo ass going." He yelled as he threw me to the ground.

"Who told yo ass to come out the room." He yelled as I stayed on the floor.

"I'm talking to you whore." Taurus screamed as he kicked me in da stomach.

"I'm sorry I was just thirsty." I replied as tears streamed down my face.

"Get yo ass up and go to bed." He said pointing to the stairs.

Getting up I hurriedly walked to da staircase.

"And I'm not talking bout da guest room I'm talking bout our room."

<>

Da bed dipped as Taurus came and laid beside me. He pulled me into his chest before falling asleep.

I cant do this anymore was my last thought before I drifted off to sleep.

<>
Uh oh seems like Chanel is giving up😬