Part 23(Being hurted again)

Jin bringing Jiemin back to his home and take care of him while Namjoon still not back yet.

Jiemin still looks shocked.He need Namjoon now..but where is he..??

"I'am a murder now,Hyung.."Jiemin sobs as trying to speaking to Jin.

"I'll being into prison,right...?"

Jin shakes his head while caressed Jiemin naped and rubs his forehead over Jiemin's.

"No..baby..I'll not let it happen to you.."Jin whispers softly.

"But..but..I killed him already,Hyung.."

"Trust me...I'll not let it happen to you,my precious baby..and Namjoon will doing the same things to you too.."

Not long after that,Namjoon reached home after opened his cellphone and received Jin Hyung message about Jiemin was kidnapped by Billy again and ajussi was killed at parking lot.

"Baby....!!"Namjoon run over to Jiemin and hugging him tightly.

"I'am sorry...sorry for coming late.."

Jiemin nods and sobs under his husband chest now.

"I...I..kill him,daddy..."Jiemin sobs

"I'am..so scaring now..."

"Sstt....its over now,baby...!!"Namjoon tried to stopped Jiemin sobs,wiped our his baby tears.

"Nothing bad will happen to you..as long as you are stayed with me,baby.."

"Yeah...Namjoon is right,Jiemin arh...stopped crying,please...."Jin says,his heart was hurted seeing his precious baby crying like this way.

If must admitting,Jin keep fallin for Jiemin for very first time he was saving Jiemin..but he know thats Jiemin heart is for Namjoon only,that's why Jin keep silently about his feeling for Jiemin.

Jin walked out to giving some space for Namjoon talking to Jiemin.

"Dad..dyh..where are you going till you don't picked up my call..??"

Namjoon stunned for a moment.

"I'am sorry baby..Min na comes to hospital..we are talking and drinks some wine.."Namjoon says under guiltiness.

Jiemin eyes is teary now.

"But ..trust me baby..i'am doing nothing with her..."

"So...both of you drunked..?"

Namjoon nods.

"I'am sorry baby..but please..trust me..you know I love you so much.."

Jiemin nods but the tears fallin into his cheek.

"How...if she trapped you and.."

"Sstt...even the worst things happen, I'll not let you leave me..keep it on your mind,baby...!!"Namjoon growled while stopped Jiemin words.

"We are married already...so there is no reason for us to leave each others..!"

One month later..

After one month,Namjoon planning moved to Patna as soon with Jiemin for stayed over one month already in Korea.

"Preparing for our belonging to Patna,baby...tommorow the plane is scheduled already for us..."Namjoon says while reaching thier bedroom.

"Really,daddy...???"Jiemin looks surprised and happy.

"Of course baby....let's live happily as farther from here is more better for us..."

Jiemin nods sadly.