Part 10(Daddy proposal)

Namjoon patting his own thighs and asking Jiemin to sitting on his lap.

Come here baby...I have something to show you...!"Namjoon said while thrusting his hands to Jiemin.

Jiemin walks and sitting on Namjoon lap,laid on his back against Namjoon

Namjoon opened his cellphone and show him something.

"Do you want to have any vocation with me baby...??"

Jiemin smiled happily.

"Sure...why not..Daddy..?it is Maldives...??

Namjoon nods

Namjoon nods.

"You want go there with me,baby .??"Namjoon asking while caressing Jiemin hair gently.
Jiemin sneaking spoiled into his daddy neck.

"Sure,daddy...I want go there just with you only..."Jiemin smiled.
"When...??"

"Now...get prepared our belonging,baby..!"Namjoon said while pushing Jiemin body up and patting his ass softly.

"Are you kidding me,daddy...??"Jiemin rounded his eyes disbelief.

"Kim nam Joon never kidding with his words baby...!!"Namjoon said while winked his eyes to Jiemin .

Two hours later...

Jiemin lips is gapping when stepped inside the cabin of Namjoon private jet.the plane is decorated so luxury.
There were right swiveling reclining seat,and with the 40inch flat tv,its look like living room.the couch and pillows covered in satin,wool and silk made the jet looks comfy.
And the bedroom looks cozy with the kingsize bed,flopping down on the ultra soft mattress,all is decorated so well.

"Dad..ddy...it is your jet ..?"

Namjoon nods.

"You like it...?it will becomes yours too...,baby..."

Jiemin giggled ,excited about taking vocation aboard the luxury jet

"I never know that my daddy not just damn hot but damn rich too..I was felt myself is not worthted for you.."

Jiemin smiled bitterly

Namjoon took several steps towards his baby and reached out to hugging Jiemin tightly

"Who said you are not worthed ,baby..?you are my precious one...I'll do anything just to get you back as mine....!"

Jiemin stared spoiled at Namjoon eyes while encircle his arms around Namjoon waist.

"Daddy...your words is killing me softly.."Jiemin murmured.

Namjoon chuckled.

"And I like your spoiled eyes on me..."
Namjoon touches Jiemin cheek gently.
"And I can't live without this cutie baby..."

Namjoon rubbed his nose into Jiemin's and make the pretty man giggled.

"Okay baby....take your good rest in our vocation..it takes around 23 hours and 40 minutes to reached the Maladewa .."