Chapter 10

"Nightmare?!"

Y/N woke up, to see Sans and..Another skeleton? He must be Sans's brother, Papyrus. Y/N listened to their conversation, Papyrus was excited and kept on asking Sans when will the human wake up. Since it's his 'first' time seeing one, Sans kept on telling him to wait. But Papyrus couldn't٫

he was very excited. And he has training with Undyne soon, so he wanted to see the human. Y/N stood up and went to the room they were in, Y/N greeted the two. And immediately Papyrus greeted the human back, he was excited on meeting 'them'. He is making spaghetti for the human, and Y/N decided to help.

After an hour of talking, Papyrus and his brother Sans went to their posts. Y/N changed before going with Sans٫ 'they' changed into some warm clothes since it was freezing outside. Y/N walked with Sans, when they arrived Sans told Y/N all about the AU's. Y/N was intrigued by this, but 'they' were more interested to the skeleton named Dream.

Y/N asked Sans more about this Dream person٫ Sans noticed that Y/N has took a 'liking' on Dream so he decided to tease 'them' with it.

"Sans stop it! I don't like him!!"

"Are you sure kiddo?" Sans replied with smirk٫

"Then why are you asking about him?" he added.

"...I'm just intrigued about this Dream guy٫ I find him interesting"

"So you are interested"

"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IDIOT"

Sans didn't reply but he gave the look tells it all. They chatted for hours until Sans was done٫ when he was٫ they decided to visit the Star Sanses...

Sans told Y/N to hold his hand٫ Y/N took it and they teleported to the base. Since Sans didn't REMIND Y/N to close 'their' eyes٫ Y/N felt dizziness almost puking. But then 'they' looked around where they were Y/N saw three skeletons٫ one holding a HUGE brush٫ another with a crown and yellow cape٫ and lastly one with a blue scarf with blue eyes.

(Blue went back to spy on Y/N so basically, he's betraying them oop-)

"Hey Dream!"

"Oh hey Sans!"

Wait a darn minute...His name is Dream?? What?-

"And you are?" Dream asked the zoned out Y/N,

"Oh I'm Y/N.." Y/N replied with a smile.

"You're Y/N?..." Dream asked with worry

Y/N noticed the other two skeletons were also 'shocked ' by hearing 'their' name,

"Yeah? What's wrong with my name??"

"Sans, Y/N has to stay away from me!"

"Wait what-" Y/N was cut off by Sans asking why,

"Why?? Is it because of Nightmare?"

"Yes! 'They can't stay with you either!"

Wait...something felt off about Dream...He's one of the brothers who guarded the...what the f*ck..Nightmare amd Dream are brothers?! But that's not what's wrong with him, it's like...he hates me? Im confused, who is-

Suddenly Nightmare and his gang broke in the Stars base, since Blue contacted them. Ink and Dream was shocked, they wouldn't if their boyfriends went.

"What do you want Night?!"

He only said one word, and it was

"Y/N..."

"Nightmare?!" Y/N now realized that the doll, and him were the same..How can I be so blind?! Sans attacked him but failed, Dream shot arrows at him but Killer and Horror stopped him. Cross and Error was holding Ink down, the three were shocked that Blue was a part of this mess.

One of Nightmare's tentacle grabbed Y/N, you tried to resist but failed.

He opened a portal, and Nightmare, Blue and the trio left. Cross and Error stayed with them.

You see a castle with servants everywhere, greeting Nightmare. You felt a bit suffocated so, you asked Nightmare to let go of you.

 You felt a bit suffocated so, you asked Nightmare to let go of you

You expected for him to say no but instead he said,

"Fine..but you're staying with me"

End of Chapter 10
"Nightmare?!"

A/N
Im so so so sorry I haven't been updating, I'm so busy with school ;-;