Chapter 3

Nightmare's POV
Ugh, what does that walking bundle of 'joy' doing now...It's disturbing my time with Y/N..If it's something idiotic again I swear..

"Ugh, let's go.." I said disappointed, I wanted to spend time with 'them'...

I opened a portal to my castle and left with Error...

——————
Morning...
——————

Y/N's POV
I wake up, looking behind my back

"Huh...Did the person left..?..."

That's sounds weird, I don't even know them. I took a shower and picked an outfit that would match with the doll since it looked cute

 I took a shower and picked an outfit that would match with the doll since it looked cute

(

A/N
(You can change if you want =w=)

It didn't really match cause my outfit was white, and the doll's was black but I thought
"White and black?"
Is a pretty cute combo

I ate a quick snack and left, I went to the tree as always and noticed something weird...Instead of a note, there was my F/F (Favourite Flower) I smiled and I put it behind my F/C bag and went to school..

Sigh

"The day starts again..."

——————
Locker Area
——————

That's weird...No one called me weird or freak today, even 'her'...I put my bag in my locker, then devil spawn and her demons came in...Great..

Amanda : "Hey! Ooh you look good today! Wanna hangout?"

She said it in a cheerful way, is she gonna use me again?...I guess I'll find out

Sigh

"Uh, sure! "

Amanda : "Great! Sit with us at lunch! Bye!!"

"Bye..."

What the hell was that?? Sit with them?? Are they right in the head?
I'll think about this later, for now class...

—————————
Time skip to Lunch
—————————

Everyone is being NICE to me, is this a dream? It doesn't seem real, everyone would make fun of me...

"Everything is real Y/N..."

What the hell was that!....Probably nothing...

Nightmare's POV
"Everything is real Y/N..."
Did I scare 'them'? I hope not, wouldn't want my Y/N scared of me...Those humans learned their lesson huh...Good slaves..
I watched Y/N at 'their' school everyday, now 'they' look...happy...

"You okay boss? Being over the moon to your dear Y/N huh?"

"Jeez you idiot, why are you here Horror?"

"Just gonna tell you we captured Blueberry~"

"Blueberry? Well then torture him, do whatever it takes to earn some information you idiot"

"Okay boss~"

Horror left and I continued to watch my Y/N, I hope no one disturbs me or 'them'...

————————
Lunch
————————

3rd person POV
Amanda waved at Y/N, signalling her to come sit down with them..
Y/N was greeted with loads of compliments and hugs, it was weird to 'them' since 'they' got used to them bullying her/him

Amanda : I've been waiting! But that's alright, anyways you know Tiffany and Kris.

Tiffany : Hey girl!

Kris : Hi...

Kris gave a scared but menacing look at the same time, "So she still hates me?" Y/N thought..
They talked a lot about school and shopping, and Y/N was not enjoying it. You didn't like the smile on their faces, it made you wanna puke, you just weren't that used to them being all happy around you, you wanted them to...

Disappear...

"Y/N? Y/N? You okay?" Amanda said in a scared tone...

Amanda snapped Y/N back to reality...Y/N shook 'their' head and said

"Oh sorry, I'm fine I zoned out for a bit"

Y/N looked at Kris and she looked awfully scared, after she looked at Amanda and Tiffany...both of them were scared too but not at Y/N..
Someone is behind your back again..and it's scaring them, "is he back?" You thought

And then a similar voice said...

"Disappear"

Everyone screamed and turned into dust..You looked behind you and said

"Who are you?..."

End of Chapter 3
Who is he?