Hello, how may i help you today?

CHAPTER ONE.

Helena's p.o.v.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" I asked a strangely attractive guy in front of me.

"Um... I think I will have...a....um...how about....um idk I think I will just order what your getting Chris." He said looking at a slender/tall guy.

"Well Chris...." I said smiling. "Would you like to try our special its half of today since its mocha Monday." He chuckled slightly. "Yeah sure i'll take that and obviously so will he." "Okay that'll be $10.00 dollars." He smiled and handed me the money, and the guy I was first talking to me handed me a pen a paper. "Also can I have your number?" he asked kind of nervous. I laughed, causing him to get a worried look.

"Of course I will give my number to an strangely attractive-." I stopped myself. I looked down and blushed. Did I really just say that. "I mean yeah sure." I write my number down and give it to him. Along with the drinks. "Thanks." they both said. "By the way my name is balz." He said I chuckled a little. "Well my first name is josh but everyone calls me by my last name witch is balz." " Cool my name is Helena it was nice meeting you." "You too, chris." They waved and walked out.

****two hours later****

My shift is over and I'm on my way over to mine and my friends house. Her name is Hailee.

Sorry kind of a short chapter but you guys can give me ideas or comment if I should continue this story okay by. By the way this is my second book so sorry if its not that good.