The kiss

Helena's pov.
I couldn't help but crash my lips to his. The feeling of them were warm and soft. I got thousands of butterflies in my stomach it hurt. He kissed back surprisingly. We pulled apart and he smiled. "So I take that as a yes?" I'm smiled and nodded. "So what's next?"
I asked. "We could go announce it to the guys." "Okay." I agreed. We got out of the car and he led the way into the house. "Hey." Chris said and waved. Catching every one else's attention. They all ran up to me at once and hugged me. I just hugged back and couldn't contain my laughter. "Well who's this pretty lady." Some one else said waking in the room. "My girlfriend." Josh said grabbing my hand. A smile spred across my face at the word "girlfriend". Every one looked surprised. "Yeah tj so back of I'm shipping them at the moment." Ryan said and everyone laughed. "Okay okay! It's nice to meet you Josh's girlfriend." "Thanks and it Helena it's nice to meet you to tj." "Okay now that we announced it to you guys we are gunna go hang out." Josh said pulling me down the hall. This house is not what I expected for a punk band it's so homey and cozy. I just love it. I can tell I'm going to be spending a lot of time here.

Josh kicked his shoes off. "You can take your shoes off if you want." He said. "So you wanna watch a movie?" "Sure whacha got?" I said climbing up onto the bed it was up pretty high and im pretty short so yeah you can see the struggle if you are short too. I plopped down next to him. "Hmmm a lot, we have horror, comedy, action, romance, romcom. Yes yes Chris likes romance. He's a softy for that shit." I laughed. Um horror maybe." "Oh you like scary movies eh? Me and you are going back to get along just fine." He picked a random movie. He skipped the previews and he shut the light off before the movie began. It was kinda awkward at first. But he broke the tension, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his warm body. He nestled his face in the crook of my neck and I giggled AGAIN goodness gracious see what this man is doing to me. "Does that tickle?" He said tickling my neck. I started laughing even harder. Then We herd laughing coming from the outside of the door. Chris and Ryan bursts through the door. "What's going on in here!?" Ryan yelled. Ryan and Chris gasped. When they noticed us cuddling. "Officer peppercorn! Your canoodling on the job!" He yelled. "Officer peppercorn?" I asked laughing. "Don't judge.Get out!" Balz said. "Don't have to much fun!" Chris yelled as they ran out.
Just a little something I wrote cuz I haven't updated in a while. So yeah vote comment ideas and read. It's not edited cause I wrote this fast. So yeah. Hope you guys like it. Xoxo