mall/movies.

Helena's pov

Me and balz continue walking through the mall and then he said. "Oh yeah I almost forgot, tj isn't here so you can't meet him yet but you can some other time and if he flirts with you or anything like that just tell me because he always flirts. " I smirked. "Oh yeah, well what's it to you if someone flirts with me?" I asked him.

"Well, I want you to be mine not his," he said. "Hmm, then your going to have to ask me to be your girl friend before somebody else gets me." I teased. He laughed. "Well, that's not going to happen until tomorrow night." He said confidently. We continued walking around and talking about just anything.

Then we finally met up with every one in the food court. "So how's it going with you and balz?" Chris asked me as I sat down next to him, while josh went to get food with hailee, Andy, Ricky, Ryan, and Angelo. "Um pretty good."I Said smiling. Chris gasped. "Did he ask you out?" I nodded my head and he hug me unexpectedly. "Sorry I'm just so happy for him, and you." "Well he didnt ask me to be his girlfriend he just asked to take me to the movies." I said.

He nodded then balz came over and sat in the seat next to me. He wrapped his arm around my waits and I looked up at him smiling. he winked at me and I couldn't help but blush.

****time laps to tomorrow night****

"Hailee I need help finding something to wear!" I called down the stairs. "Hold on!" she yelled back she was probably making out with Andy or something. I sighed and couldn't wait until I could just make out with someone any time I want.

Hailee ran up stairs and into my room.
"Okay so first where is he taking you?" she asked "to the movies."I responded. "Okay then just wear something casual." "Um okay how about a bvb shirt and purple and black skinny jeans?" I asked. She nodded. And walked out of the room. I got ready which took me about two hours. And I was finally done.

I walked down stairs and into the front room just as I herd a knock on the door but Andy beat me to it. "Oh hey balz you ready for a lecture?" Josh sighed and then nodded. "Andy." I whined. "Hailee control your boy friend." "Alright Andy be a good boy or else I'm not going to have to punish you." She said with a winked. I gaged.

"Oh we all know you think sexually about josh."she said. My face turned red and I glared at her. "No I don't!" I yelled. "It's alright Helena we all get the feelies sometimes." Josh said with a smirk. I face palmed, and walked out of the front door. "Have fun you to." Hailee said. "And don't for get to use protection!" she yelled as we got further away from the house and closer to the car. I rolled my eyes and josh opened the door for me. I got in and he went around and got in the drivers side.

We got our seats at the movies and the movie was just about to start. "So are you going to tell me what movie we're watching?" I asked. "50 shades of grey." (I know the movie wasn't out yet but i dont really care i just wanted to pick an awkward movie.) he whispered. "Seriously." Asked. "Yup." he said with a smirk. oh this should be fun. I thought to my self.