Day off

CHAPTER TWO.

****Helena's p.o.v.****

I woke up around 11:00 am. finally being able to sleep in because I have my day off, and I don't plan on doing anything today just relaxing. I got up and watched some tv.

About an hour later my phone went of and it was an unknown number. (J=Josh & H=Helena.)

Hey it balz I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up somewhere and meet my band mates.

I instantly saved his number into my phone and put it under. ( Joshy 💕 )
Don't judge.

Oh hey. Sure It's actually my day of so were do you wanna meet. -H

About one second later he replied.

Cool. I think we should meet at the mall, if you want. -j

Okay be there in about....20-30 mins. -H

Goodness gracious girl! you take that long to get ready? -J

Well duh I just woke up and need to take a shower then do my hair and make up. -H

Haha. Whatever you don't even need make up you are beautiful. And we can meet by the main doors. Okay? -J

I blushed when I read that.

Thanks. And okay. -H

Well I guess it's time to get ready.

I get out of the shower and dry off I walk into my room and find some clothes. Hmm how about my MCR shirt yeah that's good and some red and black pants.

I blow dry my hair and straitened it.
I put on my all black converse grab my keys and phone then walk down stairs.

"Hey." hailee says while watching some weird show on tv with her boyfriend Andy. Yes Andy Biersack.

"Hey." I say back. "Were are you going?" she asks. "To the mall, I met this really cute guy and he wants me to meet his band." "Oh who is it? maybe I know them." Andy says. "josh balz." "Oh yeah I know them Motionless In White. They are pretty nice people."
Hmm sounds so familiar. "Well you guys want to come? since you guys already look ready." "Sure." They both say. "Okie hurry cause I want to go. Like now." "Okay. Okay. Some one has a crushiepoo." Andy says. I blush and nod. "Whatever just hurry up." I say and roll my eyes.