Game of Tag

⚠️TW- Sexual Assault/Rape⚠️ If you are uncomfortable with this please skip this Chapter Thank you
-

"Chishiya! Come on theres only 10 minutes left!" You say running Up the Stairs trying to find him seeing him at the end of the 7th Floor you run to him standing next to him

"Everyone looks like they're about to die, As usal. "
-
-
-
You and Chishiya have been Bestfriends Since you met him on the beach after Niragi Tried to Rape you He was Outside the door after he heard your screams and Cries all you remember is Hearing Chishiya Yelling
-
-
-
"Chishiya dont say that you dont know that I know where the door Is let's go its Apartment room 406!"
Grabbing his Hand out of his pocket and dragging him along with you down the Stairs. Seeing a Skiny man along with a More taller Companion walk up to the door also.
"I see you guys also noticed it aswell" Chishiya say wrapping his Arm around you Noticeing the Taller male Staring at  your Body figure.
"H-Hi I'm Karube! And this is Arisu"
Karube Putting his hand out For you to shake.
"Sorry I dont do hand Shakes, but I'm Y/n and this is-" Chishiya cutting you off like normal "I'm Chishiya, I dont do hand Shakes either." Seeing that Arisu has had his hand on the door Knob for about a Minute you finally spit out"Are you just gonna stand there we dont have that much time Move" Pushing Arisu away from the door opening it.
-
Walking in Hesitantly looking around and about to open the last door on the Left you hear Heavy footsteps "Y/N WATCH OUT" Hearing Chishiya yell from behind you opening the room and closing it a Rain of Bullets go through the door busting the Knob, You run up and start to beat and Fight the Person in the horse mask seeing Chishiya in the door Frame Move imedently After shots fire out the door, He tosses you the Taser and The person falls seeing them take off their mask Seeing a Scared female after pushing both of the buttons with only 1 Second left you eventually Fall to regain your Strength.
-
"Y/n? You alright?" Chishiya asks Sitting next to you
"Ya I'm good my arm just hurts a bit" seeing Chishiya take Off His hood to get a better look he slightly Gasps imedently Picking you up Bridal Style
"Y/n you've been shot we need to get you back to the Beach fast" He says Everything else Fades falling asleep.

A/N -
---------
This was my first Chishiya X Reader Story this obviously wasnt a Exact Senwrio of what happened but I spiced it up a Little