Russian Roulette

RECAP

"What a Dick he shouldn't Hit you None The less any Female, Wanna go down And Find Kuina She was Supposed to Be Here, and so was Chishiya."
------------------------------------------------------------
A/N-This lovely person @CherrybonTeav gave me such a good idea for this game and Also I knew I had to fo this Because "Kakegurui" is one of my favorite Animes!! <3
-
Panic Strikes your face wondering where they were They've been talking about This for awhile maybe News Spreaded and someone Overheard.
-
Seeing Usagi, Kunia, Chishiya and 2 more People walk in who You recognize . You greet them with a Smile zipping up The Jacket Arisu had Given you. Chishiya Signaling you over along with Kuina.
-
"Here's the plan you two Were gonna Send in Arisu to Gather the playing cards From Hatters Room." Glancing at Arisu A feeling of Guilt over took you "That Wont happen Chishiya." You say Rather loudly Getting All eyes on you, "You can send me in I'm not gonna risk my friends life for your Silly actions." You say  gathering your shoes and heading out the door.
-
Shit my visa ends today...  You say to yourself seeing Chishiya walking down the stairs with his hand in this pocket like normal. "Your visa ends today, Care to join me for a game?" you nod both making your way out the door following the crowd of people out the doors. 
-
Seeing this old building with the Bright sign above "GAME ARENA " walking inside seeing only 6 Players and and 2 more phones on the table grabbing you and chishiya your phones you hear "FACIAL RECOGNITION PLEASE WAIT"
-
 "THE GAME WILL NOW COMMENCE GROUP ONE MAY ENTER." Seeing you and Chishiya are group 3 the final group... Watching the 2 Females getting Handcuffed and dragged into the Big metal door by 2 more Females with a purple Fabric on there Wrist.
-
"Y/n This is a 7 Of Diamonds you know that right." Chishiya says leaning against the wall pulling you over to his Side as you feel warmth and Safety...You shouldn't feel this He Sacrifices people to save his Self hes Dangerous...But you Love him.
-
After the 2nd group well what was left of one of the males of the 2nd Group it was you and Chishiyas Turn you had a Bad feeling about this After seeing the male Come out Shot on his Arm and legs.
-
"GROUP THREE MAY ENTER." seeing the Same 2 Females Handcuff you And Chishiya, Seeing a Felame with short black hair, Piercings and an Eye patch she Walks over to you No wound in sight and throws you in a Chair across from her.
-
"Finally! Some new players!" She says with that same Psycho look Niragi has in his eyes "Now! This room is split into an interrogation room in an observation room. Both of them are locked and sealed and completely soundproof. Only the monitors and cameras in both connect the two. We call it ESP game." She let's out a Small Chuckle as the two females Stand side by side the door.
-
RULES
1. First the dealer lays out the cards. You can see the area in front of them Via the monitors.
2. Once the dealer lays out the cards we lay down ours.
3.Then all three of us Reveal our hands. The one whose cards match the Dealer's most often wins they win 1 point for every correct Card.
-
"So what does the winner get? Apart from the 7 of Diamonds card?" She let's out a hysterical laugh "THE WINNER OF THE GAME!!" she laughs more "The winner of the game pulls the trigger once for every win!" She Pulls out a Gun and Hold it to your Head.
-
" You can put in as many bullets as you like and spin the chamber.  You can put in as many as you like and Drop in the box so you dont know who's Gun is whos. DOSEN'T THAT SOUND FUN!"
-
Seeing Chishiya let out a Smile "What is that like an Air gun or Something-" being cut off to the sound of the Gun go off Between his Legs as he Moves Back seeing a Huge hole in the floor.
-
"LET THE GAME BEGIN! "

-
-
-
😐 This was a Tad of an odd way to start this If you wanna see the scene I'm referring to it's in 1x06 of Kakegurui :/  I love this idea but i dont like the way this turned out apart 2 Coming tomorrow let me know what you think about this :)