New Years Special (late)

A/n
This is not part of the story I was working on this Last night I forgot to post it.

-------------------
Walking into your cold Gloomy Apartment and checking your Cell, you see a Missed call From Arisu.

"ONE MISSED CALL ARISU, CLICK TO PLAY VOICEMAIL"
Voice mail-
"Hey Y/n! Me Karube and Choto are having a new years Celebration party at my place at 7pm, and were also inviting Chishiya! Maybe you'll get the New years Kiss From him its Obvious you both like- BYE Y/N SEE YOU SOON!!" Karube cuts off Arisu at the end
-
Great what should I wear....
"I shouldn't have to dress up...right?" You mumble while flipping through your closet eventually decideing on A Black long sleeve Crop top and Black Sweats and your normal Shoes Converse
Outfit-

After quickly changing you Hear A knock on your door after slipping into your Converses looking out the peep while to see Chishiya looking at the peep hole Shaking his Car keys in front of it, looking at the time it hits 6:45pm

-
Opening the door and greeted by a Aggravated Chishiya "Hey Chishiya how is your-" he cuts you off "Y/n just hurry up traffic is a Bitch let's go." He says leaning against your door Snapping his fingers and glancing back at his watch and back at you Grabbing your Backpack.
-
"Okay chill out Let's go I'm ready maybe I should drive you seem Very Aggravated and I'd like to live another Day Chishiya." He rolls his eyes and tosses you his keys and locks your door as you head down the hall of your Apartments. Your about to open the front door of the Apartments untill you Hear Someone yell.
-
"Y/N DONT OPEN THE DOOR IM COMING!" you turn to seeing Chishiya run towards you and open the door for you then his driver side door for you then he finally gets in the Passengers seat.
-
"Chishiya you didn't have to do that, but that was very kind of you." You say Turning the Key and smiling at him "Alright just go before traffic out gets worse." He says putting on his Seat belt and reclining the seat back
-
Okay....all he had to say was Thank you, But I mean hes been at work all day i could understand hes frustrated with everything, now how can I pull put of here-
-
Eventually making it to Arisus house noticing Chishiya fell asleep Lightly Tapping his shoulder he immediately wakes up and wacks your hand away from him.
-
"U-uh Chishiya let's get in its getting cold out and Arisu is waiting on us let's go, or if you didnt wanna come your could have said no." He smirks at you and walks out to open the door for you even though you were the driver
-
"Y/n, Its not a problem I wanted to pick you up for 1 you dont have a Car and you weren't walking here and 2 I wanted to hangout with you we never hangout Together ever since I started working again." He says Wrapping his Arm over your shoulders eventually feeling how cold you are. Seeing him take off his Jacket and drape it over you and then holds your hand as you both walk in to Arisus house.
-
"Hey guys! OH POSE FOR THE CAMERA YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" Chota yells from the Kitchen
Chishiya pulling you closer feeling his Hand around your hip letting out a Smile then a Laughing at Karabue falling over the couch.
-
After a Few drinks made by you and Karube you snuggle up to Chishiya as theres 10 minutes Till New Years. He wraps his Arm around you seeing him take a sip of his Beer he glances at you and let's out a faint smile.
-
"KARUBE STOP YOUR GONNA BLOW THE HOUSE UP!" You hear arisu and Chota yell from the backyard which makes you and Chishiya jump off and spring to the back, Seeing Karube Sticking fireworks in a huge pile and grabbing a Lighter.
-
Welp I'm gonna end up dying Tonight and theres barely 3 minutes till midnight
-
"Guys it's fine I did this at my old place, Dont worry about it see look theres less than a minute left no big deal." Karube says pointing for everyone to get in the house.
-
"FIVE..FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE... HAPPY NEW YEARS!"
You all scream and seeing Karube light the Fireworks off Arisu nodding to shoot your shot at Chishiya.
-
"Wait....didnt Karubes last house burn down due to firworks...." you all stand and look at eachother as the light gets closer to the colorful Wrapped Containers
-
"KARUBE! " Arisu yells but too late as all the fireworks shoot off in different directions in the sky, heading outside and looking up Chishiya turns you around giving you a Soft Kiss gently him placing his hands on your Bottom and lifting you up now your legs are wrapped around his waist.
-
Hearing Chota ls camera click you dont care anymore the he takes pictures of you and Chishiya your happy you wouldn't want anyone better Chishiyas.... Well just perfect for you.

A/n
----
I forgot to post this yesterday but I re did some parts but I hope you enjoy this Late New years story!