The Trip to Pyrrhia

Btw this is going to be Sundew and Willow's POV.

Also, I am gonna add some more POV's like Queen Snowfall but, mainly it's Willow and Sundew. The other dragons will get small POV's but Willow and Sundew get the longest and most common.

Willow's POV

"This is it," Willow breathed, "We have finally found the Lost Continent." She had been dreaming of this day forever. She began to think it was a myth until, she found the seawings.  Her first thought was that they were fishwings. 

I wonder what dragons we will find here. I mean, I didn't even know ANY dragon could breathe underwater. Much less, a whole tribe of them. I AM SO EXCITED. Where will I live? What do they eat? Oh, I hope they have meat.

Everyone that was left and wasn't mind controlled, which was pretty much 2 hundred dragons, were Silkwings, Leafwings, and only one Hivewing. The only good one, Cricket. 

Man, I feel bad for Cricket. She had to leave Blue mind controlled for all we know. I am so glad I never left Sundew's side. I was thinking about helping my Queen but, I am so glad my love kept me from doing that. I just wish I had my friends with me. At least, I have Sundew and Hazel.

Little did she know that there are so many more friends that Sundew, Hazel, and the rest of the tribe including Willow will meet.

We are here! Woah, it's cold here... I hope it won't be this cold over the whole continent. Look at that dragon! She is white and blue and shimmering all around in this sun! She looks scared... SHOULD I BE SCARED!? IS QUEEN WASP FOLLOWING US?

Willow looked around.

Thank goodness no one is following us. There's Sundew! She's not scared, she looks like she is ready to just rest. I hope this strange dragon can help us find shelter.

Meanwhile, Moon's head was majorly hurting as she got visions. Immediately she came over and found Queen Snowfall and tried to calm her down. Three dragons started to approach Moon and Snowfall while, everyone else was huddling trying to stay warm.

Willow was speechless as she, Sundew, and Hazel came up to Moon and Snowfall.

"Hello," Hazel said. 

Queen Snowfall whipped her head toward Hazel and growled, "Don't you dare come any closer to my kingdom!"

"W-we aren't t-trying to take y-your k-kingdom," Hazel stammered, surprised at the strange white dragon.

"Oh, really," Queen Snowfall hissed.

"They're telling the truth," Moon said, " Just look how scared they are." Moon gestured to Willow and Hazel but avoided Sundew because she just had a blank expression on her face. 

"Alright, fine," Snowfall muttered, "What are your names?"

"I am Hazel, Queen of the Leafwings," Hazel told Queen Snowfall. "This is Willow and that is Sundew." She said as she gestured to Willow and Sundew. 

"What are your names?" Willow said, finally getting the courage to speak to the Icewing.

She looks like a Ice. Who is she? Look at that dragon next to her. Maybe, SHE IS CLEARSIGHT.

Willow peered at Moon and Snowfall.

"I am Queen Snowfall of the Icewings," Snowfall said in her queenliest voice, "and this is Moon."

Oh, so not Clearsight. Sad. I wonder is  she can see the future. I will have to ask her that later.

"We need your help," Sundew finally said. Her expression changing into a slight bit of love as she glanced at Willow.

"How?"

Hazel explained the whole story to Snowfall and Moon listened intently.

"Let's take this to Queen Thorn," Snowfall said loudly, "It's warmer in her stronghold and she may know how to help you."

Hazel went back and gathered all the dragons and together they flew with Moon and Queen Snowfall to Thorn's stronghold.

This is about as long as each of my chapter's is going to be and updates may be slow. Plus, I may be starting golf soon.

I am also going to be skiing and on a two day road trip with no wifi so, I can't update but, I will still write.