Thorn's Stronghold

If you are reading this, thank you for reading! Also, I need two Leafwing names and a night/rain hybrid name.

Sundew's POV

Everyone started flying over to Thorn's stronghold. At first, Thorn was scared. Then, she saw Queen Snowfall and told her guards to stand down.

Oh, look. It's a dragon. She stands like Hazel stands when she is giving orders. Does that mean she is queen like snowfall? Her scales are like the sand underneath her. Oh! I am so stupid. She is probably Queen of the Sandwings. I wonder what her name is. What are sand related names?  Hmm, maybe coal? Or maybe, Rattlesnake? I don't know.

They landed at the foot of Queen Thorn's stronghold.

"Hello," Thorn said, "What brings you to my palace."

"They said they needed help" Snowfall growled looking suspiciously at the Leafwings.

Hazel explained her story about Queen Wasp, Blue, and how the plant tricked them all. She also explained how she found Tsunami and Turtle, and how they swam back here and left to go find a dragon named "Glory", "Clay", "Starflight", and "Sunny".

"That is a lot of information." Thorn said finally processing everything. "How can I help?"

"First, we need a place to stay and Willow, these Leafwings, Silkwings, and probably Sundew needs to go to school.

"WHAT! No I don't!" Sundew screamed or growled, depending on how you heard it.

I really don't want to go to school. I already know all I need to know to stay alive. If Willow is coming I guess I will stand it.

"YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!" Hazel yelled back.

Great...

"Ugh, fine." Sundew muttered. "Is Willow coming too?"

"OF COURSE!" Willow said excitedly. "I may not love writing but, I LOVE reading and meeting the new dragons!"

"There is JMA." Thorn pointed out. "It's a school where all dragon tribes come together and learn about a lot of stuff that happened in Pyrrhia. Although, there has been a few things about some of our students but, that's not to worry about."

"First, what does JMA stand for and second, that sounds perfect! Willow, Sundew, are you guys okay with this?"

"Yes." Willow and Sundew said simultaneously .

"Sorry for not saying, JMA stands for Jade Mountain Academy and the dragons who run it are Tsunami, Clay, Starflight, Glory, and Sunny. They are the ones who saved us from the war on this land and they decided to try and have a peaceful school with all different tribes."

"Tsunami is the one that swam over to us!" Willow pointed out.

She was really nice. I hope she is my teacher. I kinda like her personality. She almost died. I am so glad Willow was there to help Tsunami and Turtle.

"Also, Glory owns the school with her friends but, she is Queen of the Rainwings and Nightwings and has a tribe to run." Thorn told Willow. "She is going to stay in the rain forest.

"What are Rain and Nightwings?" Sundew asked.

"Good question," Thorn said, "Rainwings can camouflage, spit venom from their fangs, and they are vegetarians. Rainwings are mostly always what they are feeling such as, if they are happy they are pink. Nightwings are sometimes mind readers, future seers, or prophecy givers. They are as black as night and have silver scales under their wings like stars."

"That is so cool!" Queen Hazel said. "I am sorry for not introducing myself. I am Queen Hazel of the Leafwings, that is Sundew, and that is Willow." Hazel gestured to the other Leafwings.

"I am Queen Thorn of the Sandwings and that is General Six-Claws." She gestured to her trusted guard who was standing next to her. "Where do you usually live?"

"The Leafwings and I live in the Poison Jungle, these Silkwings and Hivewings live in Hives, it is clear you do not have anything like that here so, they will stay where we will." Haze said in her queenliest voice.

"Alright," Thorn said, "You guys can stay in the rain forest as long as you don't eat the sloths."

"We are carnivores and the silkwings are vegetarian but Cricket will eat what we eat." Hazel said glancing back at her tribe, the silkwings, and the hivewing.

"Let me call a Queens meeting and introduce you to everyone." Thorn told Snowfall and Hazel, "I will try and let Queen Glory let you stay in her rainforest and I can see about fitting you guys in to JMA."