The Meeting

Guys, I need ideas. I have some but, they suck. Help me, anything and everything you guys say will be put into careful consideration.

Hazel's POV

There are so many different dragons here! I wonder what all of them are... Look, there is a blue, orange, and green one! I didn't know a dragon could have all those colors. AND a blue one, as well as a brown one. This is a lot of colors in this cave.

"Why are we here?" Ruby asked. Queen Ruby, Glory, Thorn, Moorhen, Snowfall, and Coral stepped up to the table as their most trusted guards found places to sit around the room.

"Well, Thorn started, "This is Queen Hazel of the Leafwings, but she is taking the Silkwings, and a Hivewing under her wing for now. They are from the lost continent."

"Soo," Moorhen asked, "She's a Leafwing right? Not another tribe or whatever?

"Yes," Hazel muttered. She was feeling very awkward as people were figuring her out.

"Wait," Glory cut in, "Start from the beginning. What are those dragon tribes? How were they able to get here? How do they know about us?"

Hazel explained her story, and everyone listened intently. By the time that she was done everyone was staring at her with either wonder, awe, or shock.

"THAT. IS. SO. AWESOME." Glory and Ruby shouted simultaneously.

"Sooo," Glory asked, "The plant is controlling everyone, and you need our help to defeat Queen Wasp and the 'Breath of Evil'."

"Yes," Hazel replied, "I also need some of my leafwings to go to school here. I heard there was a school for all tribes, right?"

"Yes, my friends and I own the school and we would be happy to welcome 5 of your leafwings." Glory replied.

"Thank you very much!"

Queen Hazel and all of the other queens talked about how they could help. As usual, Glory and Snowfall were sharing insults and glaring at each other. After all, Queen Glory was queen of the Nightwings. Queen Glory also offered to let the Leafwings build a village in their rainforest and Hazel graciously accepted.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Willow's POV

My whole life is changing. We must build a new village. Hopefully, they have something good to eat. Hey! Maybe we can meet more dragons like Tsunami or Turtle! I hear there are rainforest dragons! I wonder if they build their villages in the treetops like us.

"Welcome to the Rainforest" Glory announced as Willow, Sundew, and all of the other leafwings entered their territory. 

"So, this is where we will be staying?" Sundew asked, "Are there any sundews? Or waterwheels?" Sundew cautiously peered down at the river beside them.

"I-I'm sorry. What are those?" Glory questioned.

"They are carnivorous/poisonous plants. You're sure you don't have any?" Willow explained.

"No, our rainforest is completely safe. The only dangerous things we have is probably on the Nightwing Island where we keep our prisoners. It is secured by guards though. Also, just beware because the monkeys scream from the nightwing experiments, so if you hear them everything is okay." Deathbringer remarked.

"Great!"

"My village, as well as, the nightwings, have built our rainforest in the north-east part of the rainforest. You guys may build your village just south of us and we have a platform that everyone meets on for special events. It is halfway up the rainforest since the nightwings live on the ground." Glory told Hazel.

"Thank you! We will try not to disturb you guys while building our village." Hazel thanked.

"Anytime! Us rainwings LOVE new tribes and if you have any gossip, this is where it starts, so feel free to share!" Glory exclaimed.

She is soo nice and I am so glad that this forest has no dangerous plants!

"Awesome!" Willow vociferated.

Guys, please don't be mad but, what if I took out turtle and kinkajou in the winglets?