Information..

The Shirogane Household...

Shiro is still married to Curtis and have two children, both test tube babies (vitro fertilisation) both from Shiro due to Curtis finding out he couldn't produce children anyway. 

They have a Son and a Daughter..

Adam Ulaz Shirogane is the oldest.

He mostly followed after his father footsteps and joined the Garrison. Aiming to be the commander of the Atlas and got his dream to come true, he now controls the Atlas and flies it around the universe every two months. 

Adam is twenty four years old, he got the same body built as his father but has more fair skin then pale as a ghost skin like his father. His eyes a greenish-grey and his hair a nut brown that he mostly brushes back. He has a white tuff like his father, tried dying it nut brown to match his hair but ended up getting fed up with keeping dying it to hide it being white and just gave up by age twenty. He a little just above average height and is more skilled with his leadership and fighting then being the best pilot. 

Currently engaged to Jane Griffin who flies on the Atlas with him and who was in the same class as him during their Garrison days. They use to be rivals until their hate turned more into crushing and before they knew it they were dating. 

He been best friends with Milo since they joined up at the Garrison together, meeting each other as roommates before easily gaining friendship with each other. They helped each other getter better and Milo did total ship him with Jane since he always teased them over liking each other.

Starla Sanda Shirogane, is the youngest of the two children. 

Starla is twenty years old, she has a slimmer body but holds muscle in her legs and arms. Her shoulders are broad and she can easily flip someone over before pinning them if needed. Her skin is as pale as the dead, taking in more of her father Japanese genes then her brother. Light grey eyes and long shiny black hair that ended at her mid back, she known to always have her hair up in a high pony tail with her sides down framing her face. She average height and is one of the best pilots the Garrison has within her generation, clearly taking after her dad pilot skills. 

She more mature and good with leadership while always caring for others more then herself making her miss out on her own care sometimes. She was in the same class with the McClain twins who she guessed did look out for her as much as she looked out for them. 

She is currently single.

The Garret Household...

Hunk and Shay finally got married making it once of the most celebrated weddings without all the paladins due to everyone been waiting on the day to happen. They stayed living on a planet where they opened a space restaurant and ended up having one child.

They only have a daughter but Shay brother Rax ended up having two sons while he stayed living on the Balmera. 

Honey Hope Garret.

She may be an only child but she one of the most caring people alive. She enjoys cooking just like her parents and always like to help others out even if she may end up getting in trouble later herself. She get's freaked out easily and is often scared over the smallest things making some see her as a cry baby. But while she lived mostly with her parents at the restaurant, once she was old enough she joined up at the Garrison and became friends with Miles who ended up dropping out in the last year wanting to just live the civilian life.