CHP 17 : (AIN'T AFRAID OF SHAO FEIFEI )

Yang Chengjun wanted to have a premptive strike on GU Ning , but he forgot that the head teacher never jumped to conclusions without knowing all the facts .

So , the head teacher turned to Gu Ning and inquired ,"Gu Ning , can you explain all of that ?"

"Yes . i admit that i've hit Shao Feifei , only because she has insulted me first . i went to a jewelery store yesterday . i just wanted to take a look , but she humiliated me for being poor . and today, she laughed at me infront of everyone , saying i needed to find myself a sugar daddy . i simply used a ball of paper to shut her mouth , then she called me a bitch . i was so irritated , and slapped her . she threw a bottle of water to me afterwards . i raised my hand to protect myself . unexpectedly , the bottle of water flew right back at her , and hit her forehead . that's all " Gu Ning answered . she did tell the truth , but didn't say that she deliberately had aimed at Shao feifei to hit her by the bottle of water .

Gu Ning think there was no need to hide.

The head teacher was more than disappointed now . she turned to Shao Feifei .

"Is it true ?"

"I..." shao feifei wanted to argue , but she was afraid of the head teacher . she didn't say anything at the end , but lowered her head .

Yang Chengjun , Wu Qingya and Yang Yulu remained quiet as well . they all didn't want to get into trouble .

Now , the head teacher knew what really had happened.

"It was Shao Feifei's fault to insult Gu Ning at first . then it was Gu Ning's fault to hit shao feifei back . since you both have made mistakes , you either both receive a punishment or forgive each other , you can choose ," the head teacher decided to let them make the choice themselves .

Punishment couldn't solve every problem . their attitude mattered most .

The head teacher didn't care whether they would fight again , as long as they didn't fight in the school .

Gu Ning agreed . that was exactly what she wanted .

So she said to Shao Feifei casually "Shao Feifei . you can choose. Whatever you want . i don't mind"

Shao Feifei thought it was a challenge though.

She was angry , and glared at Gu Ning .

Shao feifei absolutely would not forgive Gu Ning . she was the one who had been injured after all . however , she didn't want to be punished neither .

Shao Feifei absolutely would not forgive Gu Ning . she was the one who had been injured after all. However , she didn't want to be punished .

Thus, even though Shao Feifei was annoyed , she had to call it an end .

But she promised to herself that she would beat Gu Ning one day in the future .

"Alright , Shao Feifei was hurt and must go to infirmary now." the head teacher said .

Then , accompanied by Yang yulu , Shao feifei went to infirmary . Yang Chengjun glared at Gu Ning before he went back to his seat . the second class began .

Then , accompanied by Yang Yulu , Shao feifei went to infirmary. Yang Chengjun glared at Gu Ning before he went bck to his seat , the second class began .

There were few people outside . shao feifei said with anger , "Gu Ning , let's go and see ! i'll definitely pay you back !"

"Sure! We must teach Gu Ning a lesson ," yang yulu agreed immediately .

The head teacher taught math . she was a strict teacher , and no one dared to zone out .

Gu Ning focused on the class as well.though she owned the jade eyes , she needed to learn .

Luckily , she was a good student in her last incarnation . it wasn't difficult for her to learn .

As for Yu Mixi , she was worried during the whole clas . she felt slightly uncomfortable about Gu Ning's change , but she was more concerned that Shao feifei would revenge on Gu Ning .

At last , the class the class was over . Yu Mixi asked Gu Ning at once , "Gu Ning you've had bad blood with Shao feifei . aren't you afraid ..."

Before Yu Mixi could finish , Gu Ning interuppted her.

Gu Ning wore a serious face . she said in alow voice ,

"Mixi , i know you care about me , but i just want to let you know staying quiet and weak won't help you with anything , i've had enough , and i don't think Shao feifei is able to hurt me ."

"If you are scared of her , you can stay away from me . i won't blame you . if you're still willing to be my friend , then get used to my changes . and i do hope you can change as well . you need to say no to whatever you dislike , you need to fight back against unfairness . most impoertantly , You need to fight for what you want . i'm not going to force you to . it's all up to you ."

Gu Ning would not force Yu Mixi to change . she just wanted to help .

what Gu Ning had said literally shocked Yu Mixi.

She thought Gu Ning was right . if you were always weak and quiet , nobody would care about your real feelings .

Seeing Gu Ning being so outgoing and confident , Yu Mixi was encouraged , she wanted to change too.

Though she was still afraid of Shao feifei , she wasn't willing to stay quiet and weak any longer . she wanted to live for herself , she would say no to her didlikes , fight against the unfairness , and fight for what she loved .

Yu Mixi had the answer in her heart , but she couldn't help doubting herself .

"Gu Ning , you're right. Being weak and quiet won't help us with anything , i hate to be humiliated any more i want to change , but can i ?"

"As long as you want to , then you absolutely can ," Gu Ning said .

Yu Mixi was determined now . "i will."

"Mixi , since you're my friend , i promise if you need me , i'll spare no effort to help you . and i hate betrayal . please tell me directly if you don't want to be my friend , instead of hurting me for benefits ,"

Gu ning said . warned . and promised at the same time.