Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Lᴏʏᴀʟ POV (December 12th)
King stop chewing on your daddy's shoes. I said as he literally ran around the room with melo Sneaker in his mouth. Melo his currently at practice because he had a game tonight but anyways I tried grabbing melo shoe from King but he tried to bit me so I popped him and grabbed the shoe. Then melo called and I was low key scared.

Hello. I answered.

What you doing? He asked.

Nothing. I said.

I'll be home in like 15mins you want anything? He asked.

No. I said.

Alright love you. He said.

I love you. I said. He smiled and ended the call.
——
Hey mamas. Melo said.

Hey bae. I said as he walked over to me. He kissed me and I kissed back and smiled into the kiss.

What's so funny? He asked.

Nothing. I said.

Oh you son was chewing on your shoes. I said.

You talking about king cuz dip know better. He said.

Yes King. I said.

You let him. He said.

No bae why would I let him knowing how much you love your shoes...love them more then me. I said whispering the last part.

That's false...don't ever say I love something not even a living thing more then you. He said.

I just wanna marry him already like he just everything a girl could ask for. He may have slipped up a couple times in the past but he made up his time for it and showed he was really loyal like within a month.

I'm talking to you Loyalty. He said.

Okay. I said looking at him.
———
Baby gimme some pussy before the game. Melo said as I was live. I gasped and closed the door.

Mamas...stop running from me. He said.

Bae I'm on live shut up with ya big mouth. I said then he busted the door open almost breaking it.

I don't care. He said and grabbed me by the hips and pulled me closer.

Gimme some of that pussy. He said in my ear.

Not now baby. I said as he kissed my neck. I bit my lip and moaned quietly. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

She's get back to y'all later. He said ending my live then he picked me up and placed me on bathroom counter and pulled my tights and thongs off.

Damn mamas you soaking wet. He said getting closer to my vagina. I moaned as soon his lips got in contact with my folds.

Fuck melo ahh that feels good baby. I moaned.

Shit baby don't stop. I whined as he swirled his tongue around.

Fuck papi I'm finna cum. I moaned.

Cum. He said sending vibrations up my spine but then I came and he licked me clean.

Tasting good mamas. He said then kissed me nod I could taste was myself.
——
I put my ice cube chain and then my earrings then my shoes cuz melo was rushing me so I was in a rush cuz he was downstairs waiting for me in the car. But anyways after I finished getting ready I went downstairs and got in the car.

Damn took mad long. He said.

Shut up. I said rolling my eyes and put my seatbelt on he pulled off and headed the the area. Which took about 25mins.

I'll see you on the court...I love you. Melo said and kissed me.

I love you too and good luck baby. I said.

I don't need the luck when your here. He said. I blushed and he kissed my cheek then walked away. I sighed and walked to my seat. I sat down waiting for melo to come out. He soon came out and he sat right in front of me.

What? I asked.

I know you got skittles. He said.

Not for you. I said.

Gimme some please. He begged.

Baby no every time I have something you always want some of it and when I let you have something of it you fucking eat almost all of it. I said. He sucked his teeth and looked at me.

Gimme a little. He said. I sighed and gave him like 4 pieces of skittles.

You so petty. He said.

Boy go warm up. I said.

Take my phone please? He asked handing it to me and leaned over the chair and kissed me.

I love you. He said after pulling away I kissed him again and pulled away.

I love you too baby. I said.

One more. He said. I giggled and kissed him again then he went warm up. I sat back and watched him warm then when the game started he wasn't in the starting 5 and which my boyfriend should they know they dead wrong for not putting him in the starting five.

Baby I want you to my boy Miles. Melo said I waved and smiled.

This Loyalty you should know her. He said.

Odell and sweetie daughter right? Miles asked.

Those are may parents. I said.

Well it was nice meeting you. He said.

You too. I said.
——
Melo didn't score any points but that's okay he'll get them next game the hornets also lost but it's also okay hopefully melo doesn't have a attitude cuz when he was playing in highschool he had attitude after every game he lost. But anyways I wanted for him outside by the locker room. He soon came out and walked over to me.

Hey. I said.

Relax I'm not mad. He said.

Good...but you did good baby even though you didn't score. I said.

I told you I got you here so I'm good. He said. I smiled and kissed him.

Let's go home ma. He said throwing his arm over my shoulder and we walked to the parking lot. We got to the car he helped me in the car and then got in on the other side and we went home.