Baby Fever

1.) sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs

𝙰.) OCs are teachers to crushes child, who are a single parent, and the two of them meet at a Parent-Teacher meeting, or vice versa.

𝙱.) OCs are having trouble with their current spouse, and our child notices, staring to go to our neighbor (crushes) house after school, or vice versa.

𝙲.) OCs and crushes were best friends growing up and leaving suddenly, only meet again when we go back to our hometown with our child child, only to find out that crushes have moved on, or vice versa.

𝙳.) Crushes have a child from a previous relationship that they are constantly trying to fight for custody of, or vice versa.

𝙴.) Crushes are a single parent who turn to OCs in help of the matter.

𝙵.) Make one up!

-•-•-•-

2.) ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛᴇʀ

𝙰.) OCs and crushes used to be married and happy, until we ended up leaving them after some troubles. The only reason we see them really is to drop off our child to them, but crushes are trying to get back together.

𝙱.) OCs and crushes are babysitting for a friend and use it as a chance to practice when they have their own kids.

𝙲.) OCs take our niece/nephew to crushes concert/convention since they are a huge fan and we need to get some time off from a breakup. That is where we end up meeting crushes.

𝙳.) Make one up!

-•-•-•-

3.) sᴜʀᴘʀɪs

𝙰.) OCs and crushes have been trying for a kid for ages it feels like to no success. They start to lose hope, until one day it finally works. How will they react to the sudden news?

𝙱.) Crushes and OCs are still dating, but end up pregnant kind of before their time.

𝙲.) After something going wrong, the pair can't have kids, but crushes try to cheer OCs up and surprise them by bringing them to adopt one.

𝙳.) While OCs are on tour with crushes, they end up going into labor while crushes are onstage, or vice versa.

𝙴.) Make one up!

-•-•-•-

4.) ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴄs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ Fᴏʀ ᴀᴡʜɪʟᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs Fᴀɪʟɪɴɢ Fᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ.

𝙰.) No bonus!

𝙱.) Turns out one of them is infertile, leaving to a slight depression.

𝙲.) At a family party/wedding/etc. OCs sneak off to take a pregnancy test and find out their pregnant. (Bonus: They are surrounded by children and babies.)