Old Friends

1.) ᴏᴄ ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜ.

𝙰.) Crushes and OCs have been having some troubles recently and this is only making it worse.

𝙱.) The flame is actually one of Crushes old friends and the two being so close and having that past is a bit bothersome to them.

𝙲.) The flame is actually in typical movie fashion trying to steal OCs and Crushes notice, but OCs don't better them.

𝙳.) Make one up!

—•—•—•—

2.) ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴏɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ᴠᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ. (Bonus to any: They run into their old friends at a reunion of sorts.)

𝙰.) No bonus!

𝙱.) Crushes used to be part of a real group of delinquents, but they kind of started to soften up around OCs, but will they start to change after their friends tease them about it? (Bonus: Pastel x Delinquent)

𝙲.) Crushes used to be a real playboy, fuckboy, but after meeting OCs they fell in true love with them. Their friends make a few remarks about how much Crushes have changed, either positively or negatively.

𝙳.) Crushes start to go back to hang with their friends and it doesn't go too well at first because OCs start to notice some pretty obvious changes.

𝙴.) Make one up!

—•—•—•—

3.) ᴄʀᴜꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ɪꜱꜱᴜᴇꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ, ᴏʀ ᴠɪᴄᴇ ᴠᴇʀꜱᴀ.

𝙰.) No bonus!

𝙱.) Crushes have to work with the old flame, either on a movie set, tour with them, train them, fake a relationship for exposure, etc. Eventually though, this leads to OCs becoming jealous. (Bonus: A kiss initiated by the flame actually sparks jealousy.)

𝙲.) Crushes meet the old flame when back home for a special occasion and the two really thought they'd be together forever, so this makes Crushes start to second-guess their feelings for OCs.

𝙳.) OCs are jealous because they hear rumors that the two will get back together, despite Crushes insisting it won't happen.

𝙴.) Make one up!

—•—•—•—

4.) ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴜᴘ!