My OC #1

𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: Rylie Dunn

𝐏𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐘𝐌(𝒔): Ry, Ryles, cute nicknames lol.

𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌/𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒: Shelley Hennig

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄: New York

𝐀𝐆𝐄(𝒔): 17 (High School Rps), 27 (Regular RPs)

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 & 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐒: Female (She/Her)

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: Straight

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: Typically keeps to herself and tries to just joke stuff off if possible. However she can get serious and may lose her temper easily if she feels she isn't being listened to or understood. She has a soft spot for animals and children. She is usually very approachable and kind, loving to help out others when she can.

*𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒: She loves chocolate everything pretty much, all animals, but mainly wolves and loves to cuddle and hang out with her loved ones. She is just overall a pretty chill person, but when she does like to go out she may like to go stargazing, shopping, or even just for a drive.

*𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒: She doesn't like being put in the center of attention most of the time, or being cheated one way or another. She also doesn't have the best experiences with alcohol and may not be very into seeing it around too much.

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: Veternarian

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒: She is afraid of spiders, the dark, and losing her loved ones, as well as failure. All of these may drive her to act in unexpected ways, such as goofing it off or acting seemingly irrationally depending on the scenario.

SOFT SPOT: She has a soft spot for animals, children, and her loved ones.

HABITS: She has a bad habit of chewing on her fingernails because of her anxiety, as well as pacing.

STRENGTHS: She is usually very approachable and kind, loving to help out others when she can. She tries to stay patient, but can be impatient when constantly pushed and bothered by someone.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖(𝒔): She can be jealous or lose her temper quickly, she's also stubborn and will push to get what she wants. She tries to stay patient, but can be impatient when constantly pushed and bothered by someone. She will lose her temper quickly at that point.

𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍: She has a daughter named Skyler and a son named Mason.

FAMILY: Matthew Dunn (father), Joyce Dunn (mother), Lucas (older brother), Charlotte (close cousin).

FRIENDS: Sarah Miller (best friend), Jason Evans (an ex but still friend), Ava DiMichaels (a high school friend), Jamie Nelson.

PETS: Oliver (dog)

Nala (cat)

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓: Yes

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓: Yes

𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍-𝐎𝐍𝐒: Rough kissing, neck kisses, touching, roleplay, ear nibbling, teasing, jealousy.

𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍-𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐒: Oversensitivity, selfishness, boring and not spicing stuff up.

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐒: Dominant partner, choking, bondage.

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆: Yes