Chapter 7: Your P.O.V.

As MC sits next to me on the couch, I  scootch closer to him, he doesn't seem to really mind. Then I remember that he wanted cuddles, I ask him. "Hey, MC? Are you still in the mood for cuddles? I remembered you wanted some before I went to the store." MC looks over to me and smiles. "Yeah, sure!" He looks away, then speaks again. "Could we..uhm..go to your room?" I nod and we both get up and walk to my room. Once inside, we lay down on my bed. MC wraps his arms around me, his hands on my back. I do the same with my hands stroking up and down his back. He giggles and pulls me in a bit. I move one of my hands to his head and stroke his hair. I ruffle his hair up a bit, he seems to like it because he is quietly giggling under his breath. I make my fingers scratch his head softly. He shudders and his expression calms once I put my hand back on his back. I mutter out. "Did..did you..?" He looks embarrassed. "N-no! I..I guess I just like being scratched behind my-my head." "Then you wouldn't mind if I did more would you?" I ask. "I...guess not. Just don't scratch near my upper neck please." He asks. I nod and do it again. His hands begin to gently scratch my back and he let's out more shudders. He sounds so cute when he does that! I stop and once I do I begin to feel drowsy, I begin to ask MC a question but he's already asleep holding me tight. I smile before letting myself rest along with him.

 I smile before letting myself rest along with him

Mrs. Puff's face is me when I find out I need to sleep and its 3 am.