Chapter 8: MC'S P.O.V.

I sleep so soundly with them here, it feels almost as if nothing can hurt me. I hear a noise in front of me and wake up. I look behind them and see a dark figure behind them. I try and shake them awake, "Y/N..Y/N!" their eyes open. "What..?" They ask, they sound so cute when they wake up, but now's not the time! "There's something behind you.." I tell them, they turn around and turn on the lights. Y/N chuckles and turns back to me. "MC, that's my chair!" They turn the lights back off and nuzzle their check against my chest. "Oh.." I put my hand on their head and blush. When they nuzzled against my chest it made it feel a bit tingly. I shrug it off and curl my arms around them. I fall back into a dream very quickly. I find myself in the nightmare room. I whimper out of fear and step back. I bump onto something, I turn around and see Monika's eyeless face with a circle for her mouth, her cheeks are sunken in and she takes shakey steps closer to me. I yelp. I hear a yell from behind my which makes me fall to the floor, I check to see where the yell came from and I see Y/N! They obliterate Monika into ashes. The room then turns into their living room, then they make their way on top of me. "Y/N..?" I ask and blush. They move their head to my neck and seem to kiss it. "G-yah!" I quietly yelp. Why..why do I like this so much? They giggle and breathe against the spot where they kissed me. "A-ahh!" I can't help myself. They bite my earlobe-... "MC, wake up! It's morning and you have explaining to do!" I open my eyes to see them standing over me. That was it a dream?