Nearly Failed

Caster's master came out "Caster crush them now and I'll make sure to give you what you want." said the young teenage boy. I put up a defense shield in me as soon as the fight began. Caster was a young girl but she is really powerful.

(Karna's POV)

This girl has such powerful magic blast and skills and very tricky too but I can't lose now. "Hmm you sure have some great power there Lancer but I will kill you now so prepare." said Caster. I looked over to my master and she was still ok. "Lancer, you have my permit to use any of your Noble Phantasm." she thought to me and I nodded. Caster shoots out a lot of magic blast but it's no match to my abilities. I blocked the blast but she run to me and somehow her wand has a blade. "What the" I said. She chuckled and said "Magical blast is not the only thing I can do". She manage to put some damage on me. Before I could look she was ready to shoot her most powerful attack. I could hear master say "Lancer no!" She manage to trap me so I guess this is it. "Master, I'm sorry." I thought to her. Caster then blast her attack but somehow I can't feel it. I opened my eyes and I see master put up a defense of her from a sword. "Not yet Lancer it's too early for goodbye." she said. Caster's attack stop she was shocked that master manage to put up a defense that could stop it. Master turned to me and said "Go take her down before its too late." she said. I nodded and I use Brahmastra Kundala on her. Once all flames disappeared I could see Caster starting to weaken. "Caster!!!" said the young boy. "Sorry master but, I got to go home." Caster said and disappeared.

(Colleen's POV)

Caster disappeared and I walked over to her master. I look at his right hand if command seals are still there. "I have no more intention to kill you anymore. I'm sorry if you lost but I promise my servant that I'll get his wish granted." I said. The boy stood up and said "It was fun fighting with you Lancer's servant your near the end from point of view your worth of winning the Grail." he said. I nodded and soon he left. I turned myself back to Karna to check if he was ok. He soon got healed and looked fine. I wrapped me arms around him and said "Lancer you can't fail like that if ever your near failing I'll do my best to help you go back up." I said. Karna then smiled and replied "Thank you, master."

After the battle with Caster we went home. it was 11 pm and I still had to do some schoolwork. I went to my desk and decided to do my work while I was doing them my phone rang and I got an email. The email was from my dad. I opened it quickly and read it. The letter said "My dearest daughter I'm sorry that I'm only speaking now. I recently just got informed that you are part of the war and still hasn't failed. I'm so proud of you after all the tragedies you been to. You don't have to tell me everything as long as your ok and fine. You are approaching the end so before I left for England I prepared a powerful gem that you can put on your sword it is the box that I told you can't open but now you may. I hope for you to win this and I know your mother and sister are proud of you right now. Love your dad."

After I read the letter it lighten me up and cleared some dark part on my soul. I was ready to see whatever this gem was. I got the box and slowly opened it and my eyes widen. The next battle was the last battle it was Saber vs my Lancer. This fight was getting on my nerves Saber is strong so my only way of winning before Karna is at his last moment is to kill the master. My father wasn't lying the gem is powerful I sense a lot of mana coming from it. I did the ritual and my sword slowly suck up the gem's power it takes around 3 hours to finish so I let it be there. I was going back to my work but instead I went the balcony to just relax. I looked up to the sky and just wondered how beautiful it was. Suddenly Karna appeared beside me to join me. I smiled at him as we look at the sky. I hear Karna left a sigh and turned to me. I looked at him with a confuse look. "What is it?" I said "Is just that you shine so beautiful just like the moon." he said. After hearing what he said I turn red as a tomato before I could say anything Karna stepped close to mine. Not a second pass and our lips met each other. My eyes were wide as ever Karna kissed me and eventually I kissed him back. We finally broke the kiss and he said in my ear "I love you." and disappears. Which made me blush like I was about to turn into a tomato.