Stuck With A Monster

(A/N: Hi guys I just wanna say tyyyy so much for a hundred reads it may look a little but it means a lot to me also I'm planning for my next book Achilles x Reader or Gilgamesh x Reader so which one do I do first up to you guys.)

My eyes slowly started to lift up. My vision was blurry so I blinked again and there I was shocked with all my surroundings. My hands were chained up to the walls and barely touching the ground. I was like in some workshop I guess. I heard the door opened so my eyes focus on it. I was full of disgust on what I saw it was none other than that asshole. "Hmm so your awake." he said. "What do you want from me?!" I said low-key shouting. He grinned and walked towards me "Well my darling all I want from you is YOU." he said. I was disgusted and shocked this jerk I hate him I'll show no mercy to him. "You see you have some potential and beauty so I want you to bare my heir." he said. I was so disgusted I wanted to kill him so bad. "I'll never be yours never heaven or earth NO!" I said. He chuckled a bit and he lift my chin to look at him. "Then of course I'll make you mine I'll show you that you are mine and only mine." he said. I looked away from him and just sighed because I know that Karna will get me out of here. "So do you accept my proposal?" he asked "As if I'll accept it." I said. "Ok then were taking it the hard way." he said. I was confused on what he was going to do. He walked to table and grabbed a knife then he walked towards me again. I was scared on what he was about to do but I always have a back up plan if he ever takes it to far. My command seals I still had them so I can always just one to get Karna here.

"Well little girl time for your lecture." he said. Soon he chopped off my clothes so my upper body was visible. I was starting to tear up. "Such a beautiful body of course I don't want to hurt it so I asked again, would you accept me?" he asked. "I told you over my dead body I will never." I said. Then he was playing with my body. Scars all over me and blood I was tearing up from the pain and he stopped. "Well?" he asked. "I looked up to him and said "Never." He then chuckled and put the knife down "I want a final answer by tomorrow yes or no I will still make you mine." he said and left.

I was left there crying on the situation I was in. All my mind could think about right now is really just Karna. He was the only one I truly cared and loved and he did the same to me. I was thinking about when to use my command seal and I figured I'll use it for tomorrow. I left out a sighed and looked at the window and whispered "I miss you"

A few minutes past by like 30 and I heard footsteps. I sighed and said "What do you wa-" I cut off by someone putting their fingers on my lips. I looked up and I saw there it was my servant. I smiled happy that he came to me. "Karna" I whispered. "Don't worry I'll get you out of here, are you ok." he asked . "A bit." I replied. "Your body." he said shocked. "I know" I said. He was mad real mad he quickly removed the chains and I fell in his arms. "Come on I'll take you home." he said. "I don't think so, I knew there was a parasite in the house Saber kill it." Tohsaka said. Karna turned around and was ready to fight. "Karna let's escape first I losing mana and blood" I thought to him. He nodded and started to surround the place with flames enough to make a escape place. Karna scooped me and run towards the exit. Saber was catching up to start a fight but Karna used one of his Noble Phantasm to get her distracted and escape. We escaped and he got me home and started healing me. "Thank you" I said and fell into sleep.