The Final Battle

Karna and I got home soon and he started treating me wounds. I felt so weak no by what he did but on what he said. "Master, are you ok?" Karna asked. "Yes I feel much better know." I said. Karna then looked at me as from what I can see was he starting to cry? "Karna.." I said and got interrupted by him saying "Colleen I'm sorry that I failed you and had you experience that." I was silent for the moment Karna was.. he was just too kind. "No need to apologize or feel bad." I said. He was playing by a few strands of my hair. He then leaned forward and made his lips met mine. I accepted it kissing after a few moments we broke it needing for air. Karna looked to me and asked "Master may I ask what is your wish?" I smiled at him cupping his cheek and said "At first I had no desire for the grail but I have now so if I may ask you Karna are you willing to agree to stay with me in my era while your human and still have your powers?" He was shocked from what I said he took a deep sigh and said "Well I do love you and I don't need to go back to my time so, of course I'll stay by your side even beyond death." I smiled at him replying "Thank you." and soon I fell deep to sleep.

Next Day

I woke up from the bright light coming from the sun. As I was about to get up I felt a arm wrapped around my waist. I turned to look and found there Karna sleeping. I just love it when he sleeps he looks so calm and cute. I slowly removed his arm from me trying to not wake him up. After that I went down and prepared breakfast for the two of us. After I ate I decided to sit on the living room reading a book more about spells. An hour passed by and I heard Karna going down. "Morning" I said with a smile. He smiled back and said "Good Morning too". While Karna was eating I decided to get cleaned and change. I then went back down to see Karna reading a book. I walked to him and said "Do you mind coming with me for a walk?" He then got up and nodded.

We got to the park and just sat at the grass looking at the view. I didn't wanna waste any moment it was calm and peace my head resting on Karna's shoulder. Half an hour past and we still went silent. Karna then left out a heavy sigh and I looked at him confuse. "What is it?" I said "Is just that when you got kidnapped I worried so much about you I didn't want you to be with that monster." he said. I smile and looked at him and said "Thank you" he then smiled back and move his face closer to mine and his lips met mine and I gladly accepted it. We been in the park for nearly 2 hours and we decided to go back. Just as we were about to go back we were greeted by a lovely attack of Saber and her master.

I saw her master come with a face of 'I'll make you you pay.' A smirked came to your face "Mind finishing what we started?" I said. A grin form with his lips "Of course, Saber." Saber then nodded and I gave Karna a sign to go. Both of the servants then left for their fight while I handle mine.

He was playing good this time but it won't work on my now after all I'm using every power I have. This time he sends me magical jewels which I think is easier since I can cut through them. I manage to cut him in places but I'll admit it he's strong.

An hour or more had passed and I'm ruining low and thankfully him too. "I had enough of this!" he said. Soon he got up and got a gem but it was no ordinary one. This must be his trump card. I didn't waste any time and also started to give my most/every/final attack on him. He soon then sent out the gem to make a huge blast. I manage to block it with my attack. Soon as the area was clear I saw him still standing but looks helpless. As soon as I started walking to him the Holy Grail appeared. Lastly I stabbed him in the heart "I'll never be yours." I said. Soon he was there lifeless.

I heard footsteps coming I turned to see there my servant. I smiled to him walking near him. "Well we won." I said and he nodded. "Come on let's get our wishes" I said. "Thank you" he replied. "No don't you deserve it" I said And we started walking to the Grail.

We reached the Grail and it asked for my wish and Karna's. The Grail already knew what Karna's wish is so it turned to me and said "Pls may I know what your wish is?"

"My wish is" I paused "to be together with Karna human in my era with his powers." I said

The Grail nodded and soon started making my wish come true.

(A/n: I will make a epilogue soon but not that quick might be around Feb cos school is been hard and I'm really tired. Anyways hope you enjoyed this see yea soon :) )