"WOMAN!"

y/n's point of view:
I ran into Tommy's room and jumped on his bed.
"Wake up!! I wanna play minecraft with youuuu!" I yelled at my younger brother. he turns to me.
"WOMAN LET ME SLEEP!" Tommy yelled quickly i fake pout and push him on the floor. "Come on child wake up it's almost 1 p.m.!" I shout as I smile. "Okay okay dickhead. we can play." He says getting up off the floor. "Yes! okay okay i'm gonna go to my room and get on my new server and you can join!" I say before running to my room.

Tommy's point of view:
After my sister ran out of my room i got up and announced to my fans that I will be streaming early with a guest star. i quickly change then join the server. then a few moments later after titling the stream 'Meet my sister Y/n!' i yell to my sister "Y/N IM STREAMING SO DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!" soon y/n comes back into my room.

Y/n's point of view:
I ran into Tommy's room and smile. "Why are you streaming? isn't it early for that ?" I ask in a hushed voice. "Yup! but you wanted to play and everyone wanted to meet you so i decided to kill two birds with one... woman." Tommy says. I raise an eyebrow at my brother. "you are an idiot." I say before leaving. little did I know he started streaming already. when he texts me i realize my mistake.

Tommydickhead:
you are aware i started streaming already right??

Y/n_woman:
   WHAT?! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!

Tommydickhead:     
oh move on. now turn your mic on so people can hear you.

————————————————————————
A/N:
Hello! i know this part is short but i wanted to start off with really getting to see Tommy and Y/n's relationship and how the siblings act. also i never explained things so I will now!

Y/n is 17
Tommy is 16
Tubbo is 17.
Tommy and Y/n are very close.  Y/n is only a year older and Tommy is very over protective of Y/n and Y/n is over protective of Tommy as well. Tommy and Y/n are naturally like best friends. but are rude in a joking manner. they always annoy their parents together and cause issues online. Tommy is a streaming before Y/n.
Y/n means: Your name.
H/C means: Hair color.
E/C means: Eye Color.
I will make up so of they way Y/n looks but if any information doesn't make you happy you can change it to your liking! again i hope you guys enjoy it and Tubbo will 100% be in the best part! Please don't murder me for making this part so short.