"You are a rose. and she is just a weed."

Y/n's point of view:
I woke up to someone shaking me. "Come on bub. wake up we're here." Wilbur said softly. "Okay." I said quietly trying to force myself up. we walk into his house. it was quite lovely. very much what you would expect from Wilbur. I smiled and followed him up to his room. "You stay here i'm gonna make you some food okay bub?" Wilbur asked quickly. "I'm not hungry." I grumbled as I sat on his bed. "Come on bub you gotta eat." He said calmly. "Fine." I said laying down on his bed. he smiled and covered me with a blanket. "If you wanna play Minecraft it's on there. and if you wanna listen to music it's also there." He said before leaving. I smiled and moved to his computer. I blasted music and joined the SMP on Minecraft. Instantly sapnap texts in chat.
Sapnap: Wilbur! hey come here. i need to show you something.
Wilbursoot: It's not wilbur. Hi Uncle Sapnap.
Sapnap: Y/N! HI HOLY SHIT ARE YOU OKAY?
Wilbursoot: Yes i'm fine. Hi!
Sapnap: you sure? Tommy texted me. he seemed really worried.
Wilbursoot: Oh um i'm fine I promise.
Sapnap: I don't believe you but okay.
Wilbursoot: okay.
I frown and leave the server still blasting music I sit back on Wilburs bed and go on my phone. Dream texted me.
Father Dream:
Hey kid. How you doing? Wilbur said you're staying with him. that's good. But you can talk to me. or come visit me.
Kiddo <3
Hey dream! i'm not doing so good. and yes i'm staying with him. and i'll talk with you soon. i'm not ready yet. and are you sure about me meeting you?
Father Dream:
that's okay kiddo! And why wouldn't I be okay with meeting up?
Kiddo <3
Because i've never seen your face. wouldn't you want that to stay a secret?
Father Dream:
It doesn't matter. i'm focused on you. besides most of my friends know what I look like. Sapnap, George, Wilbur and soon you will too.
Kiddo <3
Okay Father Dream. I would love that but i'm with my oldest and favorite brother rn. Don't tell Tommy please :-)
Father Dream:
I didn't mean rn. but some time in the future I wouldn't mind meeting my favorite daughter.
Kiddo <3
I'm your only daughter Father.
Father Dream:
exactly!
Kiddo <3
wow- George is my other Father. he's my favorite now.
Father Dream:
WAIT WHAT-
Kiddo <3
you heard me. ;-)
Father Dream:
Grounded.
Kiddo <3
Wait what- no don't do that-
Father Dream:
You're grounded.
Kiddo <3
Damn. in a moment of crisis you're still a stone cold bitch. love it. okay i gotta go bye Father Dream!
Father Dream:
Don't talk to your father that way! and okay bye kiddo.
I smile and sit my phone down. I walk back over to Wilburs desk and go back on the SMP.
Wilbursoot: George. you here?
Georgenotfound: yeah? what do you want?
Wilbursoot: It's Y/n.
Georgenotfound: oof- hey what's up?
Wilbursoot: Meet me at my house now. gogygoggles.
Georgenotfound: fine. stop calling me that.
Soon I run to my house and see george's Minecraft character. He and I get on call together and we do sit there saying nothing. "Gogy." I say calmly. "Yes Y/n?" He asks in confusion. "Okay. You know how i call Dream Father Dream?" I ask happily. "Yeah?" He says still sounding confused as ever. "You are no longer gogygoggles. You are now. Father gogy. Ungrounded me." I say smiling. "Wait what? he grounded you without talking to me first?!" He shouted. I laugh and nod. Then I see the best thing i've ever seen.
Georgenotfound: Dream. you green bitch.
Dreamwastaken: oh come on now. what did I do?
Georgenotfound: YOU GROUNDED OUR DAUGHTER WITHOUT TALKING TO ME FIRST!
Dreamwastaken: yeh so?
Wilbursoot: oh Father Dream. You dumbass. you need to communicate with your husband better.
Dreamwastaken: WHAT
Georgenotfound: WHAT THE HELL!
Wilbursoot: what?
Dreamwastaken: Can I grounded her again?
Georgenotfound: yes.
Wilbursoot: not poggers dads :-(
i laugh and leave the server still in call with father George. "So. Father Gogy." I say quickly. "Yes daughter Y/n?" He asks. "I have to go. but Dreams my favorite Dad still." I say quickly before leaving the call and server. "Come down for food Y/n!" Wilbur yells from down stairs. I slide the headphones off and walk down to meet him in the kitchen with a small smile still on my face. "Hey bub! how are you feeling?" He asks softly. "Better. I talked to my dads." I say before giggling. "Dads?" Wilbur asked before handing me a plate. "Yeah! Dream and George." I say happily. "Ohhhh. And would that make me their son?" He asks sitting by me to eat as well. "If you want?" I say stairing at the food. "Eat." Wilbur says quickly. "No." I say frowning. "Bub." He says quickly putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm not hungry." I say standing up. "No. Y/n Sit the duck down and eat." He says grabbing my arm. "No Wilbur I wanna sleep." I say before quickly making my way to his room. I lay on his bed a tears fall down my face. then my phone starts ringing. without checking who it is i answer. Little did I know it was a facetime. "Kiddo. eat." Dream says angrily. "Dream! no." I say hiding the phone. he wheezes. "What? Do I look that bad?" He asks. "No! no no no! it's just... I've never seen your face before." I say before laughing. "Wow kid. you think i'm hideous don't you?" He asks trying to sound hurt. "No! Father Dream you are beautiful! It just it scared me!" I shout. "I'm scary looking?!" Dream shouts. "No! It scared me because I wasn't expecting to see your beautiful face!" I shout quickly then in comes Wilbur. "Get out!" I say quickly starting to panic. "What why?" Wilbur asked sitting on the bed. I quickly hid my phone so he wouldn't see Dream. "What the fuck are you hiding?" Wilbur asked before laughing. "Dream. he's on FaceTime. I'm hiding him." I say smiling. "Ohhhh i've seen most of his face already." Wilbur said before standing up. "Come on Kid you gotta eat." Dream said through my phone. "I'm not hungry!" I grumble. "Why won't you fucking eat. it's just eggs." Wilbur asked loudly. "Because i'm not hungry! i have no appetite! okay it's not a big deal!" I shout flopping back on the bed. "Y/n. I know how you get when you're upset. you don't eat, you try to cut yourself off, or you try to distract yourself with other things! So stop come eat and talk with us." Wilbur said quietly. I shake my head and turn to face the wall. a few seconds later I hear a guitar playing quite upbeat music. I turn to Wilbur and he's playing music. his music. I instantly smile and sit up. he plays "Your new boyfriend."